12

Zayn pov:

When harry told me she was mine we drove to his house.

"When were you gonna fucking tell me i had a fucking daughter harry"  i say angrily walking into the house.

"First of all im gonna need you to bring it down three notches because im not the one you fucking idiot"  harry spat

"hold on we've never fucked harry so she cant be mine you fucking liar" getting in his face clenching my jaw.

"YOUR A FUCKING DICK YOU KNOW THAT YOU FUCKED ME AT LOUIS PARTY YOU TOOK MY VIRGINITY......we were both drunk i woke up before you and left..I-i didnt wanna ruin your reputation because you were seen with the gay twink" he said crying pushing me through every word which broke my heart into a million pieces i never knew we fucked.

"H-harry im sorry i didnt know baby i didn't know if you would had told me i would have been there with you through everything im so sorry and dont ever call yourself a gay twink yeah your gay and yeah you wear girl clothes but dont make it out to seem like it isnt a good thing because in reality your showing your true self while i was hiding behind this 'i dont give a fuck act' But im really sorry harry" hugging him tightly.

"N-no im sorry zayn im so s-sorry i should had told you" he said hugging me tightly.

"Its okay princess im here now im sorry for all the things i did and said ive been wanting to tell you something harry" I spoke nervously

"w-what is it" he said looking up at me with his beautiful glistening green eyes.

"I love you Harry so much have for a year no ever since you left i couldnt get you out of my mind i was thinking man he might be the one and i believe you are you and our babygirl are my loves" pulling him close brushing our lips together.

"I love you to zayn" he said pushing his soft lips upon mine causing me to pull him close kissing him one more time pulling away looking into his eyes.

"What are you doing to me harry" i said resting my forehead against his brushing our lips together.

"Somethings shall remain a Secret  " he said kissing my lips once again.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thats the end of the storyyyyyyyyyyyy...............hahahahhahha i might do an epilogue im not sure but i did say it was gonna be a short story and it was haha but um yeah hope you liked the book and im sorry for taking forever and guess what..............

DRUM ROLE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *drum roles*

THERE MIGHT BE THIS DICK 2 *crowd screams* 

Get ready for it bitchesssssssssss All the fooking love😀 😃 😄 😁 😆 😅 😂 🤣 ☺️ 😊 😇 🙂 🙃 😉 😌 😍 😘 😗 😙 😚 😋 😜 😝 😛 🤑 🤗 🤓 😎 🤡 🤠 😏