Notes and Reflections

Please don't skip this, I would love to explain the concept behind my story.

This entire story was based off of a dream I once had about Elton John, inspiring me to create an entire fanfiction. I initially thought I was done when I finished the first book, "Midnight Creeper", but as friends and fans requested more, my inspiration grew as a result and thus, I created two more books.
Unfortunately, I hate to say this, but I am putting an end to this particular series now. This is the end and I will not elaborate any more on this story. If I kept going, all of the romance parts would become redundant and stale, and I'd run out of ideas for a plot. So this is the end, my friends, though not the end for any new Elton fanfictions! ♡
Before I go in about what this story was actually about, I definitely want to address one concern. This story, in no way at all nor in particular, is intended to harm Elton John. Clearly, I am a loving and adoring fan of his! This story was meant to express my love for him through the art of words, so please don't take my writings the wrong way. It's a silly story meant to be taken lightheartedly- not to insult or suggest something negative about Elton or his band. This story is not suggesting anything at all.
Especially the sex parts. If you didn't realize this already, this is smut. And smut is not real. It's my imagination placed down on words. What the writer wants, the writer creates. And I do want to give an apology if certain chapters sent you shivering under your covers with fear/disgust! Because that was not my intention! As I write, all I want is for my stories to be loved and accepted by my fans and friends. That is all.

Now, a quick summary about the entire series in case you didn't understand it.
Throughout most of the book, Jeannie is perceived as an innocent, young girl, though she is 17. She is naive, maybe even a little bit gullible. In the start of the book, she is terrorized by an older man on the streets whom she assumes is a pedophile. This is symbolism for how she used to feel about men- they were big, scary, and manipulative.
But Elton rescues her, and she learns fast  that he is not a threat, and certain men were good and some were bad. This is a conflict I never directly explained in the story, however this is why Jeannie appears reluctant, timid, and afraid all the time. This is why she was afraid of love and sex with him at first, though in the last book (this one), she has really opened up around him. Both in the bedroom and of course in terms of their passion and love.
Jeannie learns to trust Elton and men in general as she grows a tight bond with everyone she meets. Kissing Bernie wasn't just for fun- she was giving her trust to him. She had come out of her shell. Towards the end, Jeannie constantly proves her bravery- from kissing Bernie to staying fully committed to Elton (the proposal), obviously having oral sex and deciding to have a baby with Elton. It's smut, but, it has a purpose, I promise! ♡ When Jeannie decided to have children, it was when she officially dropped the "little" in her name. Surely, at 19 she is an adult, and to lose your virginity is kind of a big deal- however, that doesn't really keep you from being a kid. The phrase at the end of chapter 5, "the deed has been done" actually refers to Elton taking away Jeannie's childlike nature, and turning her into a woman, where she would have a baby. And being a mother is most definitely being a woman.
That is why during the entire book, Jeannie is always perceived as a little girl trying to grow up. Elton was the one to make that transition happen for her, and is the true reason why she is in love with him. Elton, on the opposite side, fell in love for her youthful pride, restoring the crazy, young guy once in him. Pretty dramatic, eh? This story is also a story to promote all kinds of love, especially love geared towards the age of the partners. To prove a point that true love doesn't have an age limit. Love whomever you want- don't let there be a barrier! ♡
P.S. The surprise at the end is up to your own interpretation/ideas!

And this puts an end to my story! I truly hope you liked it- I'd appreciate all the feedback I can get. Thank you dearly for taking the time to read it all. Hope to write more Elton stories soon. See ya.