"Healthy" Food

It's  not healthy. I highly doubt you're supposed to be able to squeeze a grilled cheese, and have enough grease for a car to function properly. That is actually, if you didn't know, incredibly unhealthy. The foods aren't fresh, which, if they were, would be much more healthy. People wonder why students don't make healthy choices, right?  well, that's because the school food is DISGUSTING. How can you expect people to chose healthy foods when what's being served looks like vomit (looking at you, spaghetti), tastes like it looks, and get this...

ISN'T HEALTHY

I mean, seriously. Hot-dogs, corn-dogs, greasy grilled cheese, all that stuff, is the exact opposite of healthy.

And the thing is, at my school, we aren't TOO BAD OFF, compared to other American schools. that isn't to say the food is okay, it's just better than a LOT of things I have seen (like at my old school)

(Though one day we had garlic hotdog buns that were both chewy and soggy, how do you even do that?)

Places like Finland have much better food AND education. I've done my research. They're doing better in schools than we are, so why don't we adopt their system? We're supposed to be the greatest country in the world, and we already aren't doing to hot. If we want to be the greatest country, we should at least have a decent school system and good food. At least...