Enter Kagome (Chapter 1 con.)

**Here is the rest of Chapter 1! Enjoy!!***

~Inuyasha POV~

I look at the unconscious girl then I turn my head to look at the man. "What the hell...What did that girl do to you!!" I yell while looking at the man, the man looks at me with a smile on his face.

"Ha!! This is my wife to be (Y/N). That girl....Hmph." The man says while lifting (Y/N)'s body up on his left shoulder. "Wife to be? You mean, she is forced to marry you?" I asked the man.

The man nods, "Yes, she is. She is the West Headmaster's Daughter, of course." He says while holding onto her body. I pull out my sword, and I point my sword at the man. "Why do you want her to marry you so god damn bad. She looks like a normal girl, So leave her alone." I say while looking at (Y/N). He smiles, "Really? You want her?" He asked while looking at me.

I growl, "Leave her alone. Set her down on the ground now!" I yell as I point my sword at him.

He sets (Y/N)'s body down, and backs away slowly with the toad demons at his heels. The girl moves than opens her eyes, she looks at me with her (E/C).

~(Y/N) POV~

I open my eyes and I see a man with silver hair and bright yellow eyes. I try to sit up, but I felt a sharp pain in my chest. My eyes start to mist, and I put a hand on my eyes. "Are you okay?" I hear a soft voice ask me.

I open my eyes and he is standing over me, I look into his eyes. I quickly sit up and my chest throbs, I look at the stranger. I nod,"Yes ...just have a pain in my chest....from the toads." I say while holding my chest with my hand.

He kneels down and I look at him, "What is your name, sir?" I asked him. "Inuyasha, here let me help you up." He said while leaning in close to my face.  

I look at his face, 'His face is too close, What I am going to do?'. I start to shake my head at him, he looks at me. "Are you sure?" He asked me while looking at my face.

"Sorry...I am nervous around strangers, that does not mean you are a stranger!.... ugh!..." I say while my cheeks blush.

He looks at me, then he laughs. I look at him, "What's is so funny?" I asked in an angry tone him, he looks at me. "Nothing...Nothing..." He says while looking at the trees, I look at the ground. He looks at the forest, where Jack had left.

He looks at me, "Why was that guy after you?" He asked me.

I sigh and I lift my head to look at him, "I am a special girl, that has special talents. That I can control and use to my ability, but I am a half-demon with a human mother." I say while I am looking at the ground, His eyes widens.

He looks at the ground for a minute then he looks at me.

"Really? You are a half-demon, than why did that guy want you?" He asked while looking at me intently.

"Yes, I am the strange girl from a human mother, I love the way I am. As for the guy his name is Jack, my father picked him to be my husband. My father Jonas decided for Jack to stay with us, Jack is a bad person. I never want to marry him!!" I say while crying.

He looks at me then he looks at the ground. He stands up and holds out his hand to me, I take his hand. He lifts me up and he hugs me. He whispered in my ear, "It is okay I can help you, If you want?" He asked while hugging me.

"Yes thank you Inuyasha for everything." I say while crying and hugging Inuyasha.
"You know something, Since I met you that day when Kikyo was incarnated. I wanted to met you, even though you are the West Headmaster's Daughter." He says while looking down at you.

"Really? But you could've just talked to my father, he would've let you meet me." I say while looking at him in the eyes. "Really? Hmmm, I am a man. Do you think your Father would think it is weird?" He says while looking into my eyes, I shake my head, hearing footsteps walking up to us.

The footsteps stopped, I look to where the footsteps stop. My eyes widen, Inuyasha looks at my face.

"What's wrong, (Y/N)" He asked while looking at my face, He looks at what I am looking at. He just stands there, and he does not move a muscle. "Kagome...." I say under my breath.

** Cliffhanger! I hoped you enjoyed it and I will get chapter 2 maybe this weekend yet or next weekend****