Welcoming Hiyori

~Inuyasha POV~

I wake up from the suns rays, I sit up. I look next to me, (Y/N) is sleeping peacefully. I kiss her shoulder, I put my hand on her swelling tummy. I smile, and I sit up. I rub my face and I get up, I start to put on my clothes.

I pull back the curtain, and look at the surrounding area. I hear a groan from (Y/N), I look at her. She has a pain look on her face, she is holding her belly. I rush over there and I hold her hand.

I stroke her hair, "I got you my love, just take deep breaths." I say. She nods and takes deep breaths, as she does that. I go to her belly, I put my head on her belly. "Little one, please don't hurt your momma." I say.

I feel (Y/N)'s hand tighten around my hand, I look up at her. She smiles, "She is a fighter, like her Father." she says. I smile, and I get the feeling that she loves me more than her life.

I smile, The pain look fades away on her face. She takes a deep breath, "I feel much better, love." she says. I smile, I pull her closer to me. She puts her hand on my chest, she pulls a loose to behind my ear. I look into her beautiful golden eyes, I put my lips on hers.

I hear a knock on the door, I pull back. I look at (Y/N), "I see we were interrupted, I will go answer it." I say. She nods, I go answer the knocks.

I open the door, and there is a worried Daniel. "Daniel, what's wrong?" I ask. Daniel starts to cry, which is very unusually. He is always smiling, and laughing. (Y/N) stands right next to me, "Willow is missing!?" he says. Mine and (Y/N)'s eyes widen, (Y/N) hugs Daniel.

"We will find her Daniel." she says. Daniel looks at her, "Not you (Y/N), you stay here. Inuyasha and I will find her, you are not in a good condition right now." he says. I nod, and wrap arms around her waist. She looks down disheartens, I kiss her cheek. 

"Okay, Daniel." she says. "It is not because you are not good enough. It is because we don't want to lose you right now" he says. "My darling, I can't bear to lose you or the little one. You two are my whole life." I say. She nods, "I understand love." She says.

We all go into the living room, we get everything she needs. Once that is all done, Daniel and I go searching for Willow.

[3 weeks later]

~(Y/N) POV~

For three weeks straight Daniel and Inuyasha search for Willow. I make them Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner. Then they sleep, than they go searching. Every passing week, my belly gets bigger and bigger. The little one kicks a lot, when Inuyasha comes home. One day I did not even see her coming......

I was outside of the house, just feeling the wind. Then I smell a scent that I don't remember, the scents get closer and closer. Then I see a anger Kagome, I quickly get inside the house. I lock the door and I panic. Then I suddenly feel something drip down my leg, my eyes widen.  'Oh no! Not yet little one..please not now!' I thought. I quickly send a letter to Sango, Kagome continues to pound on the door.

[Five minutes later]

Then I hear a light knock, "(Y/N) its me, Sango. Let me in sweetie." she says. I open the door, Kagome is nowhere to be found. I look at Sango, "Miroku has Kagome, don't worry." she says. I open the door wider, Sango comes in.

Sango closes the door and She helps me get into my room. She gets me ready, and Shippo gets everything that will help me. I scream in pain, I hear the door open. Rin and Sesshomaru comes in, Sesshomaru comes over to me.

Sango looks at Sesshomaru, "Sesshomaru, we need to get Kagome out of here. She was about to hurt (Y/N)." she says. He nods and goes outside, the pain keeps getting worse.

Sango looks at my lower section, she looks at me. "(Y/N), when I say push. You push with all your might, okay?" she says. I nod, shippo goes into the other room. While Rin helps Sango, "Push" she says. I push hard, after I am done pushing. I take a deep breath, and I lay my head back.

"Push (Y/N)" she says. I push again, "Good (Y/N). I can see the head, keep going." she says. I start to push again, and I stop. I breath heavily, she gets a rag. "One more big push, sweetie." she says.

I give all of my energy in that last push, I hear baby cry's. My vision is burry, I lay my head back. She hands me the baby, "Congratulations (Y/N), it is a baby girl." She says. I smile, I look at my beautiful silver hair with blue highlights baby girl. "My beautiful little girl, Hiyori." I say.

***Wow two chapters in one day! I hope you all like it!!!***