(Y/N)'s power

(WARNING: I suck at fight scenes, I apologize a head of time)

~INUYASHA POV~

I struggle for a while to get Lucas off of me, until I feel someone pull Lucas off of me. I look up and I see a blue haired girl, 'She looks like (Y/N)...' I thought to myself while I look at her. "Kagome! Get Inuyasha out of here!" She yells, soon Miroku and Shippo comes and drags me off into the forest.

"What....the...hell...are..you..doing..." I say to Miroku and Shippo. They smile and sigh in relief, I look at them questionably.

I hear voices talking near me, I look at the Lucas and the girl. A giant snake goes towards Kagome, I try to sit up but Miroku and Shippo stop me. "No, Inuyasha! You are too hurt. Let (Y/N) take care of that giant snake." Shippo says looking at me.

"(Y/N)....Do you mean that blue haired girl is (Y/N)?" I say while looking at Lucas and (Y/N). I see (Y/N) chant a spell, I look around us. A barrier surrounds us, Miroku looks at the barrier. "This barrier is incredibly, I never seen a barrier like this before." Miroku says smiling and looking at the barrier.

Suddenly a giant snake appears right outside of the barrier, Miroku yells and falls down.

Shippo hids behind Kagome's legs, then the snake is slice in half by a man with brown hair. He looks at us, then he turns his head to watch as Lucas and (Y/N) fight.

~(Y/N) POV~

Lucas lunges at me, I dodge out of the way. I then lunge at Lucas, he dodges my attack. I look at Naraku from Lucas's side, Naraku looks like he is enjoying himself. He sees me looking at him, he smirks. From the corner of my eye, I see Lucas raise his sword above my head.

As Lucas was about to cut me, I raise my sword and I block Lucas's sword. I hear my name begin cheered, "GO (Y/N)!!! YOU GOT THIS!!" I smile as I heard the cheer. I jerk my sword up, so Lucas's sword jerks up as well. In that few seconds, I impale Lucas right in his stomach.

I look up at Lucas's face, his eyes are wide with shock. Then Lucas's body falls to the ground, I look at Lucas's cold body. I look at Naraku, his eyes are wide as he looks at Lucas's body. He looks at me as he walks to Lucas's body, he lifts his son's body up. Miasma wraps around Naraku and Lucas, then they were gone.

My knees gave out and I fall to the ground, I froze. "(Y/N)! " I hear someone call my name, I look up at my brother Ryuu. He comes running up, a few seconds before Inuyasha, Kagome, Miroku, Sango, and Shippo. "(Y/N)..Are you okay?" He says while putting some of my hair behind my ear. I look at Ryuu, I nod my head.

I smile at the group, "I have not fought like that in ages." I say while smiling. "You looked like you had fun." Miroku said while smiling. Kagome looks at you, and Inuyasha sits by you. I look at Inuyasha, "Are you hurt anywhere?" I ask Inuyasha as I look at his face.

"Yes, I am okay. Thanks for asking." He says while looking at my face. I look at him in the corner of my eye, I catch him looking at me. I look at the ground, when I see him talking to his friends.

I look at Ryuu, "Well, I should get going. I have to get ready for the War against the panthers." He says looking at me. I nod, "Okay brother, just be careful. Make sure you and Dad don't get killed, okay?" I say while getting up and hugging Ryuu. He hugs back and looks at me.

"You know we will sis." He says to me smiling.

"I know, but after Akio died. I have a hard time thinking of you and Dad going to War." I tell him honestly.

"We will be careful, and come back to you. I promise." He tells me.

I look up at him, he smiles and grabs his bag. He walks to the forest and he looks back, He waves and he leaves into the forest, I stand there and I feel the breeze on my face.

~INUYASHA POV~

I see Miroku walk over to (Y/N), I look at Sango. She looks at Miroku, she looks at me and nods. "Excuse me (Y/N), may I ask you a question?" Miroku asks while walking up to (Y/N). She turns her head and nods, Miroku smiles. "What is the cause of the War, If I may ask?" Miroku says looking at her. (Y/N)'s face becomes sad, She looks at the ground.

'Damn It Miroku, Can't you see it is a painfull subject. Idiot...wait did I just think that?' I thought to myself, Kagome looks at me funny. I shake my head and I smile at Kagome. "The cause of the War is me, My father made a deal with the panthers before he met my Mother. That my Father can't marry a human women, and surprise! A few years later my father married a human women." She says looking at the ground, Miroku looks surpised.

I stand up and I walk to Miroku. "Hey Miroku, Sango has something for you to do." I say while looking back and forth between (Y/N), and Miroku. He nods and walks to Sango, I look at (Y/N), her face is sad and grim. I put my hand on her shoulder, she turns her head to where her eyes look at mine.

"Sorry Inuyasha, for crying a lot." She says while looking at me. "It is okay, I understand." I say smiling. She smiles lightly, I hear a growl behind me. I look behind me, and I see Kagome with a red face. "What's up with your face, Kagome?" I say while still have my hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder. " WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW!" Kagome yells at me. I back up from Kagome.

~(Y/N) POV~

I watch as Kagome chases Inuyasha around, I smile and giggle. I see Miroku, Sango, and Shippo laughing, 'I think I will be fine with them, but I am worried about my Father and Brother.' I thought to myself as I watch Kagome say 'SIT' to Inuyasha.

****Here is Chapter 4 con. I hope you all like it!!****