Lovers (Continued)

~(Y/N) POV~

I look at Willow and Daniel, they both look tired. "Did you guys stay out all night?" I ask. They both nod, "Yes (Y/N), We got a message from your Father. That said "Panthers are coming, please help." Daniel says. My eyes widen, "What!....." I whisper in fear.

Willow looks at me, then angrily looks at Daniel. "DANIEL! You know how (Y/N) reacts, when she hears the emenies name." She says. Inuyasha looks at me, he wraps his arms around my waist.

He whispers into my ear, "I will protect you with my life, (Y/N). You mean the world to me, I will never let anyone hurt you." He whispers. I look at Inuyasha, he looks at me and smiles. I nod and I smile, "Thanks Inuyasha, but I am more worried about my family." I say to them.

Daniel looks at me, he walks up to me. "(Y/N)? May I have your permission to protect your family for you?" Daniel says. He bows in front of me and Inuyasha, 'I should let Daniel protect my family, but he is like my brother. Willow would probably try to go with him, but he will try to change her mind.' I thought.

"Daniel, I trust you. Do what you must." I say to Daniel. He nods, and he gets ready. Willow follows him, so she can talk to him and change his mind.

I look down and I sigh. "What is wrong, love?" Inuyasha asks. "Nothing, I am just worried is all." I say.

~Inuyasha POV~

I look down at (Y/N), 'Her skin is more pale, than normal' I thought. "I understand, why you are worried. But in the time, that I have known him. He is the perfect man to do the job." I say to her. She smiles, and she continues to cook.

I go to our room to grab my sword, but I hear yelling in the other room. "DANIEL you can't go, I need you here with me." Willow says. I hear footsteps walking towards her, I assume that will be Daniel.

"Willow, you will be fine. Besides (Y/N) and Inuyasha is here, so you won't be alone." Daniel says to Willow. "Okay, but I must tell you something. You must promise me not to tell (Y/N) or Inuyasha, understand?" Willow says.

"Willow, I cross my heart and hope to die." He says. "I think (Y/N) is pregnant, but I am not one hundred percent." Willow whispers into Daniel's ear.

Daniel's eyes widen, "Really?!" Daniel yells. Willow puts a finger over her mouth, "Shhh quiet! We don't want to tell them, or (Y/N) will be scared." Willow says. I stand there frozen, 'What the hell.....could (Y/N) be pregnant?' Nah....I don't think so.' I thought as I grab my sword.

I walk out of our room and I head into the kitchen, the smell of bacon fills my nose. I hug (Y/N) from behind.

I feel her hands go on top of my hands, and I hear her giggle. "Why hello, did you come here for the bacon. Or did you come here for me?" She says. I smile, "For the bacon of course, haha." I say. She turns her head and gives me a mad face.

She crosses her arms over her chest, "Please tell me that was a joke, or I will have to hurt you." She says. She looks into my eyes, I smile. "Babe, I was kidding. I love you more than bacon, and more than the whole world." I say to her.

She smiles, and nods. "I hope so, here is your plate." She hands me a plate with eggs and bacon. Willow and Daniel comes out of their room, Daniel has on some of his armor.

Daniel and Willow sits down at the kitchen table, and (Y/N) gets each one a plate with eggs. I sit at the table and I start to eat, Daniel and Willow start to eat as well. (Y/N) walks out of the kitchen, and sits down next to me at the table.

I look at her beautiful face, and I smile. She smiles back and she starts to eat, everything was relaxing quiet until. "(Y/N), MY LOVE! COME OUT OF THAT HOUSE AND LOVE ME!" I hear Jack yell from outside. I turn to (Y/N) and I see her eyes widen. Daniel stands up and looks at (Y/N), "Don't worry (Y/N), I will get him away from here and from you." Daniel says to (Y/N).

She slowly nods, then she lowers her head. I take her hand in mine, she looks at me. I smile lightly, and she smiles back at me.

I lean in next to her ear, I say in her ear. "I will protect you from Jack, I won't let him take you. You are my only love, and you are my life." She looks at me, and I nod. She holds my hands and she leans in close.

I wrap my arm around her shoulder, Daniel walks to the door and walks outside. Willow looks at us both and she smiles, She looks into my eyes.

~Daniel's POV~

"Aw Daniel, how are you? You look tired and ready to go to war." Jack says. I look at him, "I am good, Jack. I am tired and also heading to war. There is one thing, I must tell you." I say to Jack.

He looks at me, "What is that, Daniel?" Jack asks. "Stay away from (Y/N), she told us that you were trying to kill her." I say to him. His eyes widen, then he starts laughing.

"Daniel, you are correct there, I was trying to kill (Y/N)." Jack says. "HOW COULD YOU JACK! I TRUSTED YOU! IF I CATCH YOU OR IF INUYAHA CATCH YOU. YOU ARE DEAD, DO YOU UNDERSTAND!" I yell at Jack.

Jack smiles evilly, he turns around and starts to walk away. Then he turns around, "Oh Daniel, just so you know. I will marry (Y/N), and I will kill Inuyasha. Just you watch me, I will have her to myself." Jack says. He walks away into the forest, I walk back into the house.

***I hope you all like it!! Sorry it took so long, I had some many personal problems. I had to straighten it out, but I hope you enjoy it!****