Little Angel

(Dhc)- Daughter hair color
(E/c)- Eye color

~Inuyasha POV~

As I was running with Daniel through the woods, we hear crying. We both stop and we look at each other. We start to run towards the crying, once we got there. We see Willow crying her eyes out, I stop. Daniel puts his hand on her shoulder, she looks up. "Daniel?" she asks. He nods, she stands up and backs up away from him.

"Willow my love, what's wrong?" he asks. Willow cries, "Inuyasha.....you should be with your wife. I saw Kagome going after (Y/N)." she says. My eyes widen, "WHAT!?" I yell.

Daniel looks at me, "Go Inuyasha, I got Willow." he says. "Right." I say. I nod and I run as fast as I can home. '(Y/N) please be okay.....I am coming as fast as I can.' I thought.

As I got there Kagome is tied up to a tree, Miroku is sitting next to her. Sesshomaru is pacing, I walk up to them. Sesshomaru sees me, "Inuyasha, go inside." he says. Sango comes out with blood covering her hands, my eyes widen. Sango looks at me, she smiles.

"Congratulations Inuyasha." she says. I walk into the house, I see (Y/N) sleeping. Kaede is sitting next to (Y/N), She is holding a (Dhc) little girl.

I walk closer, Kaede sees me. She smiles, "Want to hold your little girl, Inuyasha?" she asks. I am filled with happiness and love, I nod. Kaede gets up and she gently puts her in my arms. I look down at my little girl's face, she is sleeping peacefully.

I look at Kaede, "I am sorry for not began here, when she gave birth." I say. I look down, Kaede puts her hand on mine. "Inuyasha, don't worry. We had her covered, tho it hurted her a lot." She says. I look at (Y/N), then I look at the sky. It has no moon in the sky.

Sesshomaru walks in and looks at Kaede, Kaede nods and walks out. I sit down next to (Y/N), Hiyori starts to cry. I start to bounce her gently, she starts to kick. 'She looks like her mother, I can't believe she is my little precious girl. I will protect her with my life, I will never let her get hurt on my watch.' I thought.

She slowly starts to fall asleep, I smile. I kiss her little cheek, I whisper in her little ear. "Daddy's here, just rest my little girl." I say.

~(Y/N) POV~

I start to wake up, I feel pain. My lower part of my body hurts, I open my eyes. I look up to see Inuyasha, I smile. 'He must have found Willow, I hope she is alright.' I thought. Then I look what is in Inuyasha's arms, I smile. "I see you have met your daughter Hiyori." I say.

My voice is dry sounding, I have not drank anything or eat anything. Inuyasha looks at me, he nods and looks at Hiyori.

I smile, he looks at me with a sad expression. "What is it, my love?" I ask. He looks down, "I am sorry for not begin here, when you needed me." he says. I hold his hand tight, "Don't worry my love. I had Sango, Rin, and Kaede here, they helped me. Besides Hiyori needed more food in her, she was so little." I say.

He looks at Hiyori, "She is still smaller than regular half-demons." he says. I nod, I look up at the moonless night. Then I look up at Inuyasha, my eyes widen. Inuyasha's hair is black, "Honey your hair is black." I say. He nods, "I am human for tonight, tomorrow I will be a half-demon again." he says.

Hiyori starts to cry and kick, "I bet she is hungry." I say. I slowly and gently sit up. Inuyasha puts a hand on my back to help me get up. Kaede comes in with a bottle, she hands me the bottle. "Thank you Kaede." I say. She nods, and walks out. I look at Inuyasha, he hands me Hiyori.

I start to feed her, her eyes open. To reveal a pair of (e/c) eyes, I smile. "Hi, baby girl." I say. Inuyasha wraps his arms around me, he looks over my shoulder at Hiyori.

She finished the bottle, she looks at Inuyasha. He smiles, she smiles and she looks around. He giggles, "I think she likes the room." he says. I nod, I lean against him, and I put my knees up. I lay Hiyori down on my legs, her fingers stretch. I put my index finger on her palm, she wraps her fingers around my finger.

~Inuyasha POV~

I look at my little angel, she looks at me with her beautiful bright (e/c) eyes. I put my head on (Y/N)'s right shoulder, Hiyori starts to kick her feet. Sesshomaru knocks on the door, I turn my head.

"(Y/N), may I borrow Inuyasha for a minute?" he asks. (Y/N) nods, "Yes, but be quick." She says. Sesshomaru nods, "Understood." he says. I help (Y/N) sit up on the wall, I make sure she is okay. Before I leave with Sesshomaru, we go outside.

When we go outside, Miroku and Sango are looking at a tied up Kagome. "Why is Kagome tied up?" I ask. Sesshomaru looks at Kagome angrily, "She ran after (Y/N), when (Y/N) got into the house. Kagome pounded on the door, which scared (Y/N). Then her water broke, and She sent word to Sango." he says.

I look at Kagome, "Kagome, you better apologize to (Y/N) and me." I say.

She looks at me, "No." she says. I get angry, before I can say anything. "Well, Well If it isn't the famous Inuyasha. I finally get to meet you in person." a voice comes from the woods. Than a familiar figure walks out of the woods....

*Who could the familiar person be? I hope you enjoy it!!**