[ONE]

[Ring of Kafrene]

[Ring of Kafrene]

A female figure stood calmly looking around to take in the darkened area her and her partner were positioned in. The lights that did shine around them were very dim, giving off minimal light. If anything, this was a place for them to get robbed or jumped.

The woman's eyes then zoomed through the area to see that they were not alone in this situation either. The area was connected to a big walk way, and once entering the walkway, when looking all the way down seemed to be where Storm Troops resided, patrolling.

The troopers hadn't noticed the two silent beings that were out of place just yet, but if they did...it would be over.

"Cassian, how long do we have to wait here?" The woman asked slightly irritated by how long it was taking for their main reason for being here, to even show up.

Looking over to Cassian she took in his gentle looking face. Although at this moment, he seemed quite irritated. His usual light brown eyes were now darkened.

Their reason for being here, was to wait for a secret source, someone who had information that was important to them. It seems that because this contact had such information though, they decided to take their sweet time, which irritated the woman as well.

Her brown hair fell in front of her face as she leaned over welcoming her wavy hair. Once they were all in front of her, she then gathered all of the strands, now putting them up and out of her face.

"Just give him time. He will be here, Rita." Cassian looked over to the woman. He then soon had a look on his face, that caused Rita to sigh out, rolling her eyes at him.

Deep down, he was just as annoyed as her for having to be here. They didn't feel safe, and they didn't feel comfortable. Still Cassian figured he might as well make the best of it.

Turning towards Rita he then pulled her near trying to make time pass. Rita could not avoid the smile that appeared on her face as he tried to be funny, while holding her close.

He soon stopped only staring at her face. She could see his soft eyes clearly now, and it's almost as if they drew her near. Rita smiled slightly, knowing that he did give her a certain comfort, that others couldn't.

Still, now was not the time to stare lovingly at each other. They had a job, and her plan was to finish it through and through.

Her face suddenly changed, as she raised her hand up to grip Cassian's face. His eyes looked down at the hand that was gripping him, preparing himself, as she threw him towards the side.

"Time is a virtue. Remember that, my love." Rita told him becoming even more annoyed than before because of his silly bickering.

Rita's eyes then shifted views as she noticed that the troopers they had seen earlier were now actively patrolling the area, coming up to where her and Cassian were.