ELEVEN

[Battle of Scarif]

[Battle of Scarif]

Amara had paid no mind to any more of the rebels on the beaches. Instead she focused on going towards the data tower. As she was running, she began to hear the sounds of something loud in the distance.

Glancing up slightly towards the fog that was a little further down the beaches from her, she knew exactly what was coming next, increasing her speed to get out of the way for what was to be there.

While she was running, she did come by into contact with the two rebel fighters, Baze and Chirrut.

Baze looked directly in her eyes knowing exactly who she was, and where she was going. Raising his weapon ready to fire at her he tried to aim his weapon at her. While aiming, he knew he had felt something strange underneath him, but was too busy on trying to hit her, he didn't realize.

Chirrut felt it as well, trusting his senses, taking in the sounds carefully. Soon understanding what this sound was, he reached over to grab his friends blaster, stopping Baze' concentration.

"Baze stop! Baze?!" Chirrut continued to tap his friends blaster annoyingly gaining Baze's attention. Knowing he couldn't focus on Lord Argus anymore, he looked over to his fellow partner.

"Wha-" Baze tried but Chirrut was already running away from their current area. His eyes tried to find out why his blind friend was running away in the opposite direction.

"Run!" Chirrut yelled quickly hearing the footsteps of the other rebels running in the same direction as everyone else. Baze turned to look at why Chirrut suddenly had to run only to be met with an imperial AT-AT that was close to suddenly trampling him.

Other rebels took notice to this new enemy now all running the opposite direction, while alerting everyone else of the threat that was on the way.

"AT-AT!" The troops yelled running away to find new ground to continue their fight while trying to survive without being stepped on by the giant mechanical machinery.

While this was going on down above, in space more from the rebellion had heard of Rogue One which inspired them to deploy from Yavin 4 and offer their help and assistance for the cause.

The ships that had left the Rebel Base were now in Hyperspace awaiting to exit and meet the others at Scarif to join the battle below.

"This is Admiral Raddus of the Rebel Alliance. All squadron leaders, report in." The leader of this mission spoke in his comm to all others who joined him on this mission for backup.

"Admiral, this is blue leader standing by." More voices turned in giving their allegiance.

"This is gold leader standing by!" The spoke with courage, unaware of just what was really going on down there.