TEN

[Scarif]

[Scarif]

Amara continued walking around while all of the men retrieved files from Galen Erso's years here, when the rumbles started.

It was sudden. Amara was stopped in her tracks when she felt something was off. Her eyes glanced over to a window slowly. This window that aimed towards the beaches and bays below. Her senses then went haywire.

That's when the explosion went off. Through this window, down below, is where the orange and red explosions were seen lighting up the bay's. Amara's eyes focused on the explosion and soon she had questions that felt needed to be answered immediately.

Looking around at the other troopers and commanders that watched the explosion like her, she noticed their looks of shock trying to understand what was setting off the explosions. They were motionless, yet Amara carried on, instead asking her questions.

Walking up to stand beside Director Krennic, the two continued to stare out the window together.

"It was said that Galen Erso had a child. What of their whereabouts?" Amara first wondered continuing to look forward. Director Krennic shook in anger trying to find the right words beginning to wonder where the other charges were set up.

"I'm not sure." He hissed in anger.

"Rita Edmund wasn't the only person that escaped from the planet after Galen Erso was killed. You have been looking in the wrong places...That large building, what does it hold?" Amara continued to ask questions. Krennic stood frozen. All he could do was answer them.

"It's the data vault." The Moment he said that Amara began to laugh a loud. As he said that, soon many rebels were seen running out from hiding spots with their blasters raised.

"The Death Star plans are here, unguarded, and you allowed Rita Edmund and Galen Erso's child in here free to take it. You truly are foolish." Amara soon began to back up.

Krennic's eyes continuously wandered for a second as he slowly turned around seeing that his men were still standing around just like he was, in shock. His face suddenly turned red, beginning to bark out orders.

"What are you all standing around for. Move! Deploy the garrison! Go stop them!" He yelled angrily looking once again at the Sith Lord who was not fazed by this sudden turn of events.

Suddenly a horrible pain hit Amara's head. It was unlike anything she had felt in a long time. Slamming her eyes shut, she tried to bare the pain that flowed through her.

"What is this?" She whispered seething with pain.

"Rita. Rita. Please answer me. Rita!" Voices inside her mind spoke. She remembered that fateful day when she called out to Rita yet no one answered. Her anger soon peaked and she was furious again.