seven

Point out typos! Please!

We are all in shock and in pain over the recent news. And it's not fair at all. Life shouldn't be something we take for granted. It's too special and too short. Please help Louis and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

I am so proud of Louis for preforming tonight. And I know his mum is too..

Rest In Peace, Johanna.  ❤️

I wake up to an unfamiliar ceiling until I realize where I am. And then my recollection of the previous night starts coming back to me. Harry.

I put on my bunny slippers and quietly pad down the stairs, thinking Harry was asleep and trying not to wake him. But to my luck, or maybe not, I see him standing over the toaster, most likely cooking toast.

His chest is bare, only his pajama pants hanging low on his hips. His back muscles make me want to scream. I kinda wish I had a different roommate now, he's quite the distraction.

I awkwardly cough and make my way to the fridge to receive a glass of water, since there's nothing else.

"Good morning," Harry speaks, "love."

I roll my eyes exaggeratedly, "What did I tell you about nicknames?"

"Mm," he hums, pretending to think, "Nothing I remember."

The toaster pops and I jump a little, which I guess Harry finds amusing because he starts chuckling.

"Would you like some toast? There's not much else to eat here," he asks.

Well.. there is something I could eat of his..

"Er, yea," might as well, I'm hungry, "I'll make it myself." I try to reach the toaster but he stops me. He hands me the plate with the already crispy slices of bread.

"Here, eat these. I'll make more for myself," he says while fishing out some more slices. I grab the plate and my heart flutters a bit. I don't even know why; it was only a kind gesture. Right?

"Thanks," I mumble.

I make my way to the island where there are, obviously white, stools besides them. I bite into my toast, thankful that we have better.

"So," I try to clear the awkwardness, "what do we do about food?"

"What do you mean?" He asks, eyebrows furrowed.

"Well... Are we gonna buy our own things? Or," I blush while he looks at me, "or like share?"

He smiles almost- fondly? and turns around to receive the ready toast. "Yes, Lou, we can share. Unless you have a problem with me touching your food," he snickers.

"Ha ha," I reply sarcastically. "I don't care either way really," I say sassily. He raises an eyebrow and smirks.

"So do you want to go shopping for groceries after breakfast?" He asks before taking a huge bite out of his toast.

"Yea. I guess," I say, trying to hide my excitement. The things he does to me. It's quite annoying really.

"Do you know what you need?" He asks, coming closer.

"Yea of course I know what to get, I'm not 12," I spit.

"You look it," he smirks while leaning over the counter so he's right in front of my face.

"S-so, uh, when do you want to go?" I struggle to play it cool as he's this close away from my face.

He smirks, "cat got your tongue baby?"

My mouth looks like a fish, gulping for air, not knowing how to reply.

"No," I reply defensively while looking down at my almost empty plate. I hear a small chuckle fall out of his mouth.

"We can go in 20, how does that sound?" I hear him ask.

"Sounds good," I reply without looking up. I quickly finish my bite and rush to the sink to put my plate away.

I start towards the stairs and hear Harry joke, "You think I'm gonna clean that?"

"I know you will," I reply teasingly and trek up the stairs to my room. I change into soft gray sweats and a black long sleeve shirt that's pretty old. I throw on a beanie.

I wash up and use the toilet before grabbing my wallet and phone, making sure I gave enough money and my credit cards.

I walk down the stairs, surprised that Harry isn't waiting for me. I turn on the Tv for a few minutes as I wait for him to finish getting ready. A few minutes later I hear his heavy steps coming down the stairs.

"Ready?" He asks? I look over at him and admire his great ass in those gym shorts. He's also wearing a long sleeve shirt. I reply yes and walk towards the elevator.

I'm about to push the button when Harry stops me, "uh, Louis?"

"Yea?" I ask, confused.

"Your slippers," he replies, obviously trying not to laugh. I look down and see my white bunny slippers upon my feet. I blush furiously and throw them off my feet, huffing.

I quickly put on my adidas flip flops which were next to the elevator and press the down button harshly.

"Chill, baby boy," I see him smirk. Nonetheless, the nickname never fails to make me feel funny.

The doors close and I go on my phone, not really wanting to engage in conversation with this guy.

After 30 seconds, the doors open and we walk out into the parking garage.

"We could use my car if you're fine with that," I tell him, swinging my keys around.

"Sure," he says. I find my car nearby and point to it, "that's it." I get into the driver's seat and wait for Harry to buckle up.

I turn on the aux cord, trying to clear this awkward air I physically feel around us.

"Why'd you wear clothes that aren't appropriate for this weather?" He asks out of nowhere.

I look down and pout at my sweatpants, "I dunno. They're comfortable."

"Right."

"Do you care which grocery store we go to?"

"Nope," he replies simply as he looks outside.

"Whole Foods good?"

"Sure," he says.

Luckily the car ride wasn't that long, nor that bad. I turn off the engine and hop out of the car.

Together we walk into the large store and then look at each other confused.

I can't help but laugh a little, "okay where to?"

He looks around at the signs, "let's just go down each isle and see if we need anything." I nod and we make our way down the first isle.

Alright long time no see, I know. I hope y'all enjoyed your thanksgiving and you have a great holiday if I don't update by then.

Also, Rest In Peace Jay. We love you. And we are all heartbroken for you. ❤️

Ali xx
Words: 1106
Date: 12/10/16