nine

HOH FUCK. uh sorry for being absent? I've had a lot of schoolwork and shit. Love u guys though.
COMMENT
VOTE
FOLLOW

COMMENT!! I like reading them :)
~

I stand up on my knees regaining my balance and wipe my mouth with the back of my hand. When we meet eye contact once again I start to realize what I've actually done. I just sucked off my roommate because he's too god damn hot and I have no will power. I can't do this! I'm not supposed to be sucking off my roommate whom I hardly know. What has become of me, I'm not like this. I can't waste my time on some guy who probably gives less of a shit about me. I have to worry about work and my pets. I don't have time for him! I'm just going to get attached anyway.

He goes to try and reach out and touch me but I pull away before allowing him to say or do anything. Not to mention, his pants are still down so his dick is just out there in the open for anyone to touch. I can't be here right now. It's too much.

"Louis what's wrong?" I hear him say as I start to walk away but before he gets a chance to catch up to me I'm out of the kitchen area and heading up the stairs. I try to walk quickly in case he tries to follow me. Luckily, he doesn't. My cheeks are flushed from what just happened. And even though I know it's wrong I can't help to say I enjoyed it and that's what's worst. The way his huge dick filled my mouth, throbbing and so eager for me.

2 hours pass and thankfully he got the hint because he hasn't come up to check on me. He's probably just trying to give me space. I've been sitting on the bed replaying the recent scene that just happened. Is it so bad to want him like this? I hardly know him but I feel like there's a connection between us two. I'm probably just overthinking it.

I try to take my mind off the situation by tidying up my room and putting away some unpacked boxes that were still lying on the ground. I'm laying my vet clothes out on the ottoman in the corner of my room for work tomorrow.

I'm starting to get hungry now since it's been more than 2 hours and we haven't eaten dinner. I want to go downstairs but I'm scared of bumping into harry. I don't want to face him right now, I'm too embarrassed and too angry at myself. I should've stopped it.

I open my bedroom door quietly and peek into the empty hallway. I look across the way to Harry's room and the door is closed, which, hopefully, means he's in there. I take this opportunity to go downstairs undisturbed to grab myself dinner.

Once sneaking down the stairs quietly, trying not have harry hear and potentially come after me, I see a bowl on the counter with a note next to it.

The big bowl is full of chicken noodle soup and the note next to it says "Anything for my baby" and a smiley face next to it. At first I didn't understand the note but then my eyes go wide and I bite back a smile. That's what he said earlier today at the supermarket when we decided to have soup for dinner and I said it had to be chicken noodle. My face heats up at the thought of him caring about such small details like that.

I place the bowl into the microwave and reread the note even though it says a simple 4 words. I feel like I should thank him for this soup. But then again he did it willingly. But that makes it an even better reason to thank him. I contemplate over a fucking thank you for 2 minuets while my soup reheats.

Harry must have cleaned the dishes too because I don't see a mess at all. After really thinking over my choices, I decide to say thank you to harry. Well, not say it to him exactly. I take a pen that was nearby on the counter and right a simple "thanks for the soup, even though it's warm out". Hopefully he gets why I wrote the last part of the note. I grab a glass of water and head back up the stairs.

When I reach the top of the stairs I set my soup down on the banister and tip toe to Harry's room. I bend down and curse my knees for cracking so loudly, and push the note under his closed door. It would be awkward if he saw me slide it under.

I take my soup and head back to my room quietly shutting the door. I sit at my desk and take the first bite, surprised at how good this shit is. Is he a cook or something? I've never tasted such good homemade chicken noodle soup before. I finish the whole bowl after 15 minutes of watching Netflix.

I get up to bring my bowl back downstairs and almost completely miss the note on the floor near my door. I pick it up and read "No problem. But next time we're making the cupcakes together, darling." I heat up at the nickname and toe the note to the side while exiting the room. He remembered the cupcakes too. I smile fondly even though I try not to.

I don't see or hear from harry the rest of the night and for some reason it makes me feel empty and alone. And I'd be lying if I said I didn't want him to tease me anymore or make me blush anymore and make the worst jokes. Hard to admit, I want to be around him but I'm scared to get attached.

This is just temporary.

I wake up the next morning at 8:30 and grab myself a bowl of cereal. There's no sign of harry being up yet and it makes me wonder more about his job. I know he works under his father and he told me he doesn't hate it. But does that mean he doesn't work at all if he works under his father? Like what does he really do for a living.

I complete my morning routine and shamefully admit that I wish harry was up, prancing around the penthouse like the usually giddy person he is. But I haven't really spoke to him since yesterday afternoon before I.. sucked his dick. The thought of that turns me on a little. I say bye to my animals after feeding them and head out the door.

I've never been so antsy and wanting to go home while working at the veterinarian hospital. I can't stop thinking about harry. It's distracting me from my important work. I could cry when the clock reaches 3 pm. I'm off for the day now and I get to go home to har- my cats. I get to go home to my cats and Netflix. That's all.

I turn the key into the penthouse lock and close the door behind me after getting inside.I'm lowkey wishing for harry to be around. I make my way towards the living space and find harry watching TV while eating a bag of carrots- who the fuck eats carrots anymore. My wish is granted nonetheless. He's in a tight sleep shirt and short shorts. It looks like he rolled out of bed due to his outfit and messy hair.

I guess he hasn't heard me enter the penthouse because when he turned around he looked shocked for a second. But the shock was soon replaced with a smile on his face.
"Louis! How was work?" He asks as if everything is just fine.
"Fine." I say, trying to act like I don't care about what he's saying.
"That's good, seems fun to work with animals all day."
"Yea what did you do all day?" I ask sounding a little more bitter than intended while eyeing his attire.
"Nothing," he says simply, gnawing on a carrot.
"Clearly," I say.
"Hey. I work only Tuesdays and Thursdays. I'm off the rest of the week," he says, sounding not so playful anymore.
"Because your daddy lets you do whatever you want because he owns the business?" I say teasingly while taking off my shoes.
"Clearly you're not over yesterday. Get over it louis. It happened and you liked it." He finishes his last carrot and stands up, turning the TV off.

He walks past where I'm standing and when he's next to me he whispers in my ear, "you like the feeling of my thick cock in the back of your throat" -what.. I swallow a thick lump in my throat, "while my hands tightened grip in your hair. You were so amazing at it, Lou. Can't wait to do it to you." I'm left in a lip biting and flushed face mess. He bumps into my shoulder and heads up the stairs to his room I'm assuming. He leaves me speechless.

Why do his words make me a blubbering mess while a problem I have to fix now. Dammit, I gotta get a better grip.

Hi hi hi.
I'm sorry. It's been a long time, I know. But hopefully I will be writing more. I'm in sophomore year now so it'll probably be more stressful but I hope I'll have more time.

Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this. Please vote and follow me!! It means a lot. Oh and if you like this story please tell me because it lets me know that I should continue to update.

Love you guys!!
Ali
Words: 1600
Date: 9/25/17