Chapter 8- P.O.V.s Lunar and Katie

Lunar wanted to know what had happened to the 2 girls in the room. And when she wanted to know something, she was going to know. "What happened to those 2 best friends?" She asked. "They were kidnapped." The man said. "By an old colleague of mine." "Who?" Alice asked. Lunar smiled. It seemed that her new friend was curious as well. "I do not wish to speak her name." The man said, "but she had the power of water, and it appears she has taken Ruby and Ray." "How would you know who we are?" Rose asked. "I have my ways." The man said, "My name is Bryan. I have control of wind." "Why should we believe that?" Lunar asked. "I'll show you." Bryan  answered. He raised his arms and the room got windy- very windy. Suddenly a tornado formed. The group screamed and ran to hide. Lunar looked over her shoulder as she ran. "Stop!" She yelled to the others, "look!" She pointed at Bryan. He was controlling the tornado. The wind stopped. "Do you believe me now?" Bryan asked.
•_~_•_~_•_~_•_~_•_~_•_~_•_~_•_~_•_
Mia, Cora, and Kate were still searching. They hadn't seen anyone else, and Katie was getting nervous. She wondered, what had happened to Matt? Her question was soon answered. "Hey! Who is that?" Katie turned to see who Cora was pointing at. "Matt!!!!" Katie yelled, running towards her brother. "Katie!!!!" He yelled. Katie ran towards her brother. "Where have you been?" She asked, hugging her little brother furiously. "I came downstairs and picked up a bracelet." He showed them the red bracelet attached to his wrist. "And the there was wind and I woke up here! I was in a weird room and I left and started exploring." "Well,"
Mia drawled, "You've found your brother, can we find mine?" Katie nodded. "You have a brother?" Matt said, as the group walked. Mia nodded, "My younger brother," when Matt perked up, Mia smirked, "my younger twin, who is 14, same as me." Matt sighed. "Are there any other boys here?" "Nope." Mia said as she blew a huge bubble with her gum. "Really?" Katie whispered, "you didn't need to be so mean to Matt!" Mia merely shrugged. "Not my problem." Katie frowned. "Hey!" Cora exclaimed, "I think I found the others!"
•_~_•_~_•_~_•_~_•_~_•_~_•_~_•_