Chapter 9- P.O.V.s None specifically

"So..." Bryan said, " the only ones missing now are Ruby and Ray." "And we know what happened to them." Alice said. Lunar nodded, grimly. "They were taken." Lunar said. "By the lady from the museum." Alice added. Bryan sighed. "This situation is worse than I thought." "Who is the lady?" Matt asked. "She is an old, frien... Colleague of mine.." Bryan answered. "She wanted you relics." "Why?" Mia asked, smacking her gum loudly. Mikah's nostrils flared. That girl annoyed her. She was sarcastic, like Mikah, but she had an annoying rebellious flair to her that just got on Mikah's nerves. "She and I once had relics of our own, but we have them up, and almost killed ourselves in doing so." "How?" Carter asked, a look on concern spreading across his tan face. "Each of you were born with a bit of power inside you," Bryan began, "But the truth is, this power can not be brought to the surface unless it comes in contact with its relic, the power remains dormant. Many people have a bit of power inside of them but they never find their relic, and go through life without ever unlocking their power. But each of you somehow came in contact with your relic at the same time, a rare occurrence. But now that you have your relics you will begin to unlock your specific power." "Can we use these powers without our relic?" Katie asked. "Yes," Bryan said, "but you are considerably weaker without it." "So...." Rose said standing up from her chair, "how can you make those windstorms if you are missing your relic." Bryan looked down. "That is something I am not willing to share at this point." "Well then..." Cora said, "can we go eat noddles in the kitchen again?" Mia cracked a smile. "I think I need some more gum..." Mikah rolled her eyes. Those girls had odd obsessions. But she was hungry... And that picture was still plastered to her mind. She shook it away. "Let's go eat." She agreed. So the group headed out to the Kitchen.
-------------------------------------
So, as I work on my PJO/HoO fanfiction, The Legacy of Selene, I'll be posting some little headcanons on that story, as well as OC reviews (if I receive any) and some of this so I remain an active account. Anyways, bye!