The Pokestar Cruise Ship

"Welcome to The Pokestar Cruise Ship!" An announcement through a speaker is heard by many people and pokemon on the cruise ship called "The Pokestar." On this cruise ship are many Pokemon, an Umbreon, an Espeon, and many more, but these two are our main characters. The umbreon's name is Spike. The espeon's name is Lilly. They both have the same trainer so they are constantly together. Although they argue from time to time, they don't hate each other, actually quite the opposite. Spike and Lilly both have a crush on each other, but they do not know that their crush has a crush on them. "Come on! Hurry up you two! We need to get to our room" their trainer rushed them to their room. "A-ha... here is our room!" She unlocks the door and let's her umbreon and espeon run into the room. Spike and Lilly immediately jump onto the big bed. "Hey, I know you both like each other but that bed is for me." The trainer winks as Spike and Lilly blush. "I'm just kidding you two," she opens a door attached to the main room "your room is in here." She says as she looks at the blushing Pokemon. Spike and Lilly go into their room, in the room there is two twin sized beds for the two pokemon. "I call this one!" Spike yells as he jumps onto a bed with the black blankets and pillows. "Alright I'll take this one." She jumps onto the bed with purple-ish blankets and pillows. Ofcourse all their trainer hears is them saying what they are over and over again. "Alright you two... Get some sleep, don't stay up all night" The trainer winks making Spike and Lilly blush even more than before. "Goodnight" the Pokemon say to their trainer. "Goodnight..." the trainer turns out the lights and shuts the door. After the door shuts an automatic night light turns on, it's not too bright though. Spike's rings start to glow in the dark. "Spike?" Lilly quietly ask for Spike. "Yeah?" Spike responds quietly. "Your rings are glowing..." Lilly says. "i-is that bad?..." Spike ask. "n-no... I actually prefer that over the night light" "oh... OK..." Spike claps lightly then the night light turns off, the room glows a dim golden yellow thanks to Spikes rings. "Th-thanks Spike" Lilly blushes. "N-no problem Lilly" Spike blushes as well. "Goodnight Lilly" "Goodnight Spike" They both fall asleep slowly.