I Love You...

Lilly wakes up before Spike does and is facing him, still cuddling with him. She starts to feel rather irritated in her lower regions. "why now?" she ask herself, as a thought. Her heat was acting up again and is now making her feel rather aroused. "if I could just... Get out of his grip... I could go outside and relieve myself..." She blushes as she starts to feel his member pressed against her leg, rather close to her delicate flower. Feeling the need to please herself and not being able to get out of Spike's strong grip is a bit of a problem. She feels her slit begin to slowly leak its arousal liquids and is dripping onto Spike's exposed member. "oh no... I-its dripping onto him..." she clearly sees her liquids drip onto his rod, the owner of which is still somehow asleep. She rotates her body a little bit but she grazes her vulva against the smooth fur on his knee, making her moan lightly. "keep quiet Lilly!" She tells herself. "what if I just..." She slowly starts to rub her inflamed vulva against his leg, in hopes of relieving herself. She moans softly with each hump, the soft fur feeling really good against her heated lower lips. "H-huh... L-lilly?... W-what are you doing?" he blushes. She immediately stops and blushes a solid red. "Y-you s-see... I-i w-was... Well... M-My heat... I-it's acting up again... A-and I f-felt like I needed t-to p-please myself b-but I couldn't get away f-from y-your tight grip and my v-vagina j-just started to rub against your leg a-and your fur i-is s-so smooth and soft and it felt so g-good..." she stutters as she explains what happened. "Lilly... You know you could have woken me up and I would have helped you cool your heat..." "i-i didn't even think about that..." "well now you know" Spike says as he nibbles on her ear, making her smile and wag her tail. She reaches her tail around and slowly strokes his still exposed member. He then bites down a little harder on her ear making her moan lightly. Spike lays down on his back and Lilly turns her body around, dripping a little bit of her arousal liquids on his muzzle. She lowers her rear onto his snout, his snout then slightly goes into her mating hole, giving him a deeper reach inside of her desperate hole. He starts to lick at her inner walls, making her moan a bit louder than before. She lowers her head and begins to lick his tool, making it jump and squirt a little bit of pre-cum onto her snout, which she then licks off. Spike starts tonguing harder at her inner walls, making her whimper lightly, over come with pleasure. "Oh Spike!" she wraps her muzzle around his rod, she begins to suck on her mates tool, trying to match the speed he's licking her lower lips. "Mphh..." his moan muffled by her inner folds. She then starts to moan around his penis, "MMMPH!!" she removes his member "OHHH SPIKE!!!" She moans very loudly as she reaches her climax, her inner walls quivering with delight as she squirts her liquids all over his snout. She then goes back to sucking on his member, as she is still on a high from her climax. Spike then starts to thrust his member in and out of her mouth. "Mph... Mpphhh! MPHH!!" He moans as he shoots his seed down her throat, Lilly quite enjoying the taste of his eevee making seeds. She drinks all of his seed as she lowers from the climax of her own. She removes her muzzle from around his member and licks up any remaining seed. Spike continues to lick her inner walls, trying to drink as much liquid his licker can find. After he licks up as much as he can, she lifts her rear off of his muzzle and takes a few steps forward, she stands still with her begging hole over his member. She drips some of her liquids onto his member and walks forward some more. She then lowers her front half and raises her rear as high as she can raise it, she then lifts her tail and looks back at her mate with a begging face. "Spike... W-Will you mate with me?..." "Y-yes" he blushes as he stands up and stands behind her, he then raises his body onto hers and wraps his paws around her waist, successfully mounting her. He lowers his body so it is resting on hers. He slowly rubs his member against her begging vulva. "pl-please Spike... D-dont tease me..." "Is some one begging to get mated?..." Spike ask seductively. "Y-yes... Please... Mate me..." He presses his tip against her begging entrance. He slams his tool into her entrance, deflowering her and making her yelp and whimper loudly, a little bit of blood trickles out of her vagina. "Sorry Lilly... You'll feel pleasure soon..." he slowly slides his member out of her hole then slams it back in making her yelp again. "Sp-Spike! I-it hurts!" "It will at first..." he rest his member inside of her quivering tunnel to let her get used to his size. She whimpers as tears roll down her cheeks. He licks her cheeks. "It will feel good soon I promise." he slowly slides his mating tool in and out of her delicate flower. "Ahhh! Sp-Spike!" she continues to whimper. He speeds up his humping. She whimpers but not as loud as before and even starts to moan softly. "Oh Spike..." "oh Lilly... It-its so warm an-and tight..." his humps turn into thrust as he slides his member in and out of her faster and harder than before. Her whimpers of pain start to turn into moans of pleasure. He starts to nibble the back of her neck making her moan slightly louder "Oh Spike! Ahh-ahhh!" she reaches a climax of her own and sprays her juices onto his member and she coats her inner walls with her own liquids, making her hole a little bit more lubricated, Spike bites onto the back of Lilly's neck so he can thrust faster, this also makes her whimper softly but moan even louder. Spike's knot starts to slap against her lower lips. His knot continuously inflating until it reaches it's full size. Spike's knot slapping against her vulva made Lilly reach another climax "SPIKE!!! KN-KNOT ME!!" Spike pulls his fully erect member out of her vagina until only his tip is in, he then slams his member into her tight cunny, slamming his knot against her vulva and starts to squeeze his knot into her mating hole "AHHH SPIKE!!" she moans with both pain and pleasure "OHH LILLY!!" he barely squeezes his knot into her tight hole. "HNGG!!..." he holds back for a second then shoots his seed deep inside of her, decorating her inner walls with his creamy white liquids needed to make eevees. "That felt amazing" Spike exclaims "yes it did" Lilly agreed. "I guess we're going to have a cub together" Spike licks her ear. "Yep! And we'll raise our cub and make sure our cub is always taken care of!" Around thirty minutes pass and Spike's knot starts to deflate. "Ahhh... There we go..." his knot deflates to a small enough size to where he can pull his member out of her filled hole. Liquids start to leak from her slit. Spike unmounts Lilly and starts to clean up the combination of his and hers liquids. "Th-Thanks Spike..." "You're welcome..." Exhausted, they both lay down with each other and cuddle close to each other. "I love you Lilly." "I love you too Spike." they both kiss and slowly drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! It's me... Spike Lightning! I hope you've enjoyed yet another part of "We're Stranded!" Aren't these two cute together... I mean they just mated... But they're still adorable! And soon they'll be parents, and raise an adorable eevee together! I love what my mind can come up with ^ω^now I would like to clear some confusion that may come in the future, since every eeveelution is considered a canine, it will take about nine weeks, not months, for Lilly to give birth... As it is in real life, canines commonly give birth nine weeks after impregnation, but I'll still follow Pokemon law as pokemon give birth to eggs ≧ω≦.... Anyways... What do you guys think the statues do? I would like to see everyones idea on what they do. One more thing before I sign off... As Spike and Lilly love eachother... I love all of you!
This is Spike Lightning... Signing off...