Discovery...

"Spike? Where did you go?" The espeon asked while walking and looking for Spike. "Spike... This isn't funny Spike!" she looks behind a tree. The dark Pokemon slowly sneaks up behind Lilly. "BOO!!!" he scares Lilly. "AHHH!" Lilly jumps and climbs the tree. "Spike! You scared me to death!" she scolds him. "Awww don't die of fright my love..." Spike says as he climbs the tree to where Lilly is. He sits down next to his mate. "I love you Lilly" "I love you too Spike" she licks his muzzle, making him blush lightly. "Let's get down from here... Maybe we can find a cave and claim it as our den" Spike suggest. "yeah... Then we'll finally have a better place to stay instead of on the sandy beach." "Exactly." Spike climbs down the tree. Lilly starts climbing down the tree and slips. "Sp-Spike! H-Help!!" Spike jumps under Lilly as she falls, she then lands on his body "Oof" Spike grunts. "Spike! Are you OK?" She gets off of him and licks his face. "Yeah... I'm fine" he coughs as he gets up. "let's start searching for a cave Lilly..." They both start searching for a cave together. "Wait... Spike... I need to pee..." Spike blushes "g-go ahead... I'll wait here." she then walks into the woods so Spike can't see her use the bathroom, as she is still a little shy. She then squats and uses the bathroom like most four legged female pokemon do. After she's done, she looks around and sees something strange. "Spike... Come here..." "Ummm... OK..." he hesitantly walks to where she is, the smell of urine in the air. "you wanted me to come here... for this?" he tilts his head, confused. "No! Why would I call you here to smell my pee!?..." she blushes "anyways... Look over there." She points to a weirdly shaped mountain. It is perfectly round and flat at the top. "That's strange... Let's see what's at the top..." "yeah... Not only that but we could get a good view of what's around and there might be a cave up there." The two pokemon start to climb up the mountain. "If you get tired my love, just tell me and we can take a break." "OK Spike" she licks his cheek. He licks her cheek back. They both blush, still trying to get used to being mates, even though they've only been mates for a day. Not only that but they never had any mates, and never mated before, all of this is new to them. "Come on... Let's hurry to the top" Spike rushed. A few hours pass and the sun begins to set. "I-I'm tired Spike..." "yeah... Me too. Not only that but I need to pee. I know you want me to smell your pee but don't try to smell mine you weirdo." He teases. "I didn't want you to smell my pee!" she yells at him as he walks into the woods. He sniffs around and finds a tree. He lifts his leg and he releases his urine from the tip of his sheath. He walks back to where Lilly is, to see her curled up in a ball. "Are you OK?" Spike ask his mate. "yeah I'm fine... Just a little cold." Her mate then wraps his body around hers to keep her warm, he licks the back of her neck as they both fall asleep together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys it's me again... I want to know what you think of my story so far. And aren't these two so cute together?! So adorable... Anyways tell me if my parts are too short, too long, or just right... Thank you.
This is Spike Lightning... Signing off...