48 Criticism

What Aphmau did wrong - and what she did right

Listen, I'm gonna put a few warnings before I start this, so take this with a pinch of salt,                   1. All that I'm saying in this chap is my silly little personal opinion which should only be handled seriously under certain circumstances.                                                                                                   2. SPOILERS TO THE FINALE EP OF MYSTREET LOVER LANE                                                                             3. Some of these things may be dumb - and I'm no good critic tbh, so please I respect your opinion and you should respect others- I am always happy to listen to your thoughts on any aphmau episode in general.

right sorry let's begin,

I had 'high hopes' for the finale but I failed to see them in the one presented to me.

=====================

You see, the final of MSLL (I'm just gonna call it that for now) didn't shock me at all, it was the same old story - the same old thing , we all knew what would happen (however coming back to the high school was nice). I feel like going with the 'our 2 characters lived happily and made up after the whole drama that had happened' was too obvious , and I thought aphmau would spice it up , however, she missed her opportunity to create a heartbreaking story (at most bits).

I cried on the mcd episode when Aaron and Zane died, because that was unexpected - it was good story writing something most WOULDNT SEE COMING, but Aphmau going with the clique happy story was a bad choice in my books , and however some cried - i didn't. 

I feel like if Aaron ran off - hoping to start a completely new life, living on the streets however , and everything reminding him of aphmau , and then aphmau herself having to deal with Aaron running off, still unable to get over the fact that hes gone and she thinks he doesnt need her anymore and them THEN coming back together. Or maybe that Aaron gets kidnapped and aphmau thinks that he doesn't care anymore, eventually finding him , and how? well, thats up to your imagination at this point! If aphmau followed the formula of:

HAPPY - SAD - HALF RESOLVED - SAD AGAIN - HAPPY ENDING

she could have made something on a bigger scale, and it would have been GREAT for S4!

these were just my personal thoughts.

be sure to share yours :)