60 ideas for new book?

Right then, a year or so ago I made a theory on ep 68 s 2 and here's the comment pasted in:

  the mosaic represents lady irene, and the divine warriors, irene is the bigger one, representing her power, and the divine warriors, they represent the elements that irene is made out of. I do not know all the names of the divine warriors, or how they made a difference in the world, but I know they would be similar to lady irene in their own ways. after the divine warriors have vanished (dunno where they went xD) irene's life has been draining, so she stored parts of her magic in different places, for someone with a pure heart to find, and then used the power she had left, to be reborn / remade into another human, still having some of her irene parts in her blood. the 'reborn' irene was called aphmau, who is now setting her alliance at her old temple, to try and bring back peace.

(this is the episode where they found the mosaics in the temple)

the last comment that was made was 11 months ago, until now.

and that got me thinking, the other books really don't interest me as much, mcd took a turn most of us expected that's why I sort of lost interest for the other books. I could just spoil them if wanted because I might discontinue them.

other than that this concept is kinda dark but I'm more interested in this than a lot of stuff in mcd.

thoughts? books titles?  

btw I swear that person reads this book.