53

1. I just watched book of life after forgetting about it for 2 years since I went to the cinema to watch it and I CRIED MY EYES OUT WTF DO MEXICANS HAVE WITH DEATH? btw amazing song from the book of life: btw spoilers i guess

anyway,

Who thinks they should have a separate series for some of the big ships instead of just Aarmau?

I mean, I don't hate Jason (too much) or anything, but it wouldn't hurt to show a bit of love to the old viewers, right? i mean, I sorta in gen want the old series back

now I went on the anti-Aarmau community and saw a person that posted something about jason and aarmau and stuff and one of the replies she/he got was this (it's long)

written by:

 on google

 I agree with most of your statement. Emphasis on most.

I agree that we shouldn't be praising Jason all that much and that we should keep our guard up in case it's some sort of ruse or something. However, there are other things I do disagree with.

"This isn't the MCD we all know". You are correct, this isn't the Minecraft Diaries of the past. No longer do we have face cam, Aphmau voicing every character, and the use of Custom NPCs for every character that is not Aphmau. No longer do we have light-hearted adventures, or lots of the mystery of the realm that were solved.

Instead, we have a more "story-based" series, with said story being written by several people, not just Aphmau. We also have actors to portray the characters we see, in both movement and voice, making them more fleshed out than ever before. We also have many more perspectives to see through. Instead of just Aphmau's POV, there's also Garroth's, Katelyn's, Zane's, and most likely more characters to come. There's also a "third-person" camera during specific events, that don't take too much time.

We did have a rough patch with Aaron and Aarmau, but that is slowly being fixed. After the death of Aaron, we've had little to none of him. All we see of him is Shad, and little nods here and there to his character. And while it IS kind of annoying having him be slightly referenced at least once an episode, we should be grateful he's not alive.

And, while Jason certainly didn't "fix" the ships, he sure as hell is helping BluJay Studios in turning the ship in the right direction again. Yes, Laurance is in the Nether and basically going insane, and YES Garroth is slowly becoming a lot more antagonistic, however, that doesn't mean it's the end of those ships. We're not expecting Travmau or Zanemau or Chadmau, or even Tablemau to happen anytime soon, so Larmau and Garmau are really the only competitors. Things will eventually get resolved, and some parts of these changes do fit into their characters. It's all in a matter of time.

And, finally, your assumption that Jason might "betray" us, like "all the others". Personally, I see that as a very pessimistic view on things. It is possible, but at the same time, it might not. Thinking that he definitely will betray us (which I'm not saying anyone is, just making a point) is similar to the way Garroth feels about Liochant. Technically, this whole thing can be seen that way.

However, this is all just my opinion on things, and if you disagree with them, then that's completely fine. And if I hurt you in any way, then I sincerely apologize.  

(NOT MINE LIKE I SAID AT DAA TOP)

do u guys like Aaron or not?

(not Jason, AARON)