Again..?

Lesane P.O.V

I was just coming from After School Detention, it was like 6:00pm . I already knew I missed the bus, and I didn't drive to school today. My Mother took me. So I guess I had no way home huh? I really didn't want to talk to her, but I guess I had to call her. She answered on the 3rd ring.

"Hello?" Said my Mother.

"Hello, Mama? I need you to come pick me up from school." I said.

"Well why didn't you take the bus, I can't come get you right now." She answered.

"I had After School Detention. And what are you doing that's preventing you from coming to pick up your son?" I said, irritated.

"Your daddy and I are out shopping for groceries." She said.

"He's ain't my daddy. So you're teling me I have to walk 3hrs home?" I asked.

"Well... I guess Lesane. I'm so-" I hung up.

I sighed and put my phone in my pocket. I really didn't want to walk, it was dark and cold. I hate this city. I slung my backpack over my shoulder and started walking. I guess I'll take the bus after 2hrs.

Afeni P.O.V (His Mother)

"Baby should we get Peaches or Bananas?" Said Billy, my husband.

"Um, Bananas." I said.

I don't know why were still here. Our Kart was filled to the fullest. And I still had to go home to cook dinner. 

"Honey C'mon, we have to go checkout. I think this is enough." I said. He nodded and we carried the buggy to the checkout line, thankfully it was empty. The lady swiped all our things. Then bagged them and out it into the Kart.

"Tha would be $300.45 cents ma'am." She said. I handed her my card and she swiped and did all the other stuff. "Come again, have a nice night." She handed me back my card. I nodded and Billy pulled the Kart to the truck and piled them in the trunk, and more had to go in the back seat. We had lot of things. He shut the trunk and back doors then got in the drivers seat and started the car and we made our way back home.

"Honey, don't you think about how Lesane lives so far away from the school?" I asked.

"Well, not really. Why?" He said.

"He lives really far away from the school, and sometimes he misses the bus and has to walk 3hrs home. That's dangerous for this side of town that we live on." I said. 

"Soooo?" He said.

"Sooooo I'm transfering him." I said.

He slammed on the brakes. "What?!" He yelled.

"I'm transferring him. I don't think he likes walking most of the time." I said, looking at him.

"But he's been there since 9th grade Afeni. He has all his friends and everyone else there. I don't think he wants to leave." He said.

"Well, I already transferred him. He starts tommorow. And plus the school is right around the corner from the house. Whats the big deal?" I asked.

"Nothing, I'll just think of it for the better. Whats the name of the school?" He asked again.

"Anderson High School." I said.

He just started driving again. I already talked to his teachers, so they know he won't be there anymore. I know this is good for him, I just know it.