silence.

Jada P.O.V

I woke up late, its 2:00pm. I got dressed and got my keys and phone.

When I went into the living room Lesane and some girl was on the couch watching TV. They watched me as I walked down the steps.

"Um, hi?" I said awkwardly.

"Oh, hello." They said in unison.

"Who are you?" The girl said.

"Im Jada." I said.

"That's the girl you were talking about? Ooo I see what you were talking about now, she's beautiful Lesane." She smiled, playfully hitting his arm. ok.

"You realize you said that out loud right London?" He said.

She looked around. "Oh! I did? My bad."

Lesane sighed. "Where are you going?" He asked.

I didn't answer and left, heading to Michael's house.

I got there in a matter of time. I knocked on the door and his mother answered.

"Hey Jada. He's upstairs. He's kinda depressed sooo..." She trailed off.

"Whats wrong with him?" I asked walking inside.

"Breakup." She answered, and walked back into her room.

I went upstairs and walked into Michael's room. He was laying on his bed under the blankets, mumbling stuff.

"I didn't even cheat on her ass." He mumbled.

"Michael?" I asked.

"Get out!" He yelled.

"But its me, Jad-"

"I don't care, get OUT!! Bye." He screamed.

I jumped. Okay, okay. I quickly walked out and left.

As I drove I saw a familiar house. It was my old house. I parked into the driveway and got out. It looked new still. I went to open the door but it was locked. Oh! I looked into the nearby plant and got the spare key. I guess they forgot to get it.  I unlocked the door and walked inside. It was empty.  Everything was gone. I wonder who's gonna move in here next.. I walked the stairs to my used to be room. I sat on the floor where my bed used to be. I looked around and saw something that brought back memories. It was Lesane and I's scrapbook. Well, picture book. It had like a thousand pictures in it from when we were dating. On  and off. I opened it and looked inside. Every picture I looked at brought a memory. I picked up the book and threw it in my car. I rode around some more and then by 5:30 i was home. I walked upstairs and that girl was still here. London I think her name was.'I sat on my bed, and just stared at the wall.

"Hello again." London said.

"Hi." I said.

"Where did you go?" She asked.

"Is that any of your business?" I asked.

"Nooo, but I still wanna know?" She answered.

"I was out." I said.

"Out where?" Lesane asked.

I ignored him and layed down, staring at the wall. My phone ranged and I answered it without looking at the Caller- ID.