Chapter 1

Chapter 1

(Y/N)'s POV

     Everyone in Ikebukuro was interesting. That was a fact. So, I watched them. All of them. And now, I know everything about everyone. And I keep finding out more stuff by the second. My trick? Illusions. All of my illusions are watching someone different. No one but me can see them. Nobody knows about me but my old friend Celty, who on the other hand, knows almost everything about me.

     Our story starts with Celty having to go to Izaya for information for a job she had. Little did they know that the original version of (y/n) was sitting right there on the couch, listening closely to the conversation. I had just used an illusion to make me invisible.

     "I can help you Celty. After all, I know everything about Ikebukuro, the people, the places, everything. What do you need to know?" He smirked while bragging about his 'intelligence'. Celty typed the job she had on her phone, which unsurprisingly (y/n) knew all about, and showed it to Izaya. He read it, made a different face, a little confused, and went back to his usual smirk.

     "Only for 150000 yen." He smirked. Celty quickly typed.

     "That's more than i'm being payed for the job alone!" Izaya smirked.

     "Well that's too bad, because i'm the only person who knows everything about Ikebukuro," Celty was getting mad at this. Then, a stroke of genius hit her. She typed.

     "Now that you mention it, there is someone who knows more about this town than you!" She felt satisfied with her work. Izaya just laughed. He then gave her a more serious look.

     "Who?" At this point, I knew she was talking about me. I had told her not to tell too much about me. I then saw her type something on her phone. She showed it to Izaya.

     "I can't tell you her name, but I do know where you can find her." I smirked at this, because all you needed to do to find me is just say my name. In this case, you didn't even need to say my name.

     "Tell me where to find her, or show me to her," Izaya ordered, his serious face still plastered to his head. Celty laughed.

     I put an illusion of myself sitting in Izaya's chair, it's feet up on the table. My illusions couldn't talk, so I spoke for it.

     "I told you not to say anything about me, Celty!" I made my illusion smile. Izaya turned around, still a little tense, and looked at my illusion with a smirk. I could tell he was trying to hide his 'fear'. I wanted to play with Izaya a little. I made my illusion look like it teleported, and it was now right behind Izaya. He turned around, at a loss for words. I made my illusion smile. The real me was also smiling.

     "What's your name?" He asked, smirking like always. I made my illusion teleport once more, but this time, it disappeared. Instead it was real me. Sitting there on the couch across from Celty. I stood up and put my hand out to introduce myself.

     "I'm (y/n)." I smiled. He shook my hand.

     "Then you know my name already..." he said as if he were testing me.

     "I could go on for days about you." you replied.

This was going to be an interesting year.

~Vote & Comment