Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Izaya's POV

     I was bored. I was just looking out my window, when one of (y/n)'s illusions floated up to me. I smiled. I went over to my door and opened it to see none other than (y/n). She was also smirking.

     "Welcome, (y/n), I was expecting you,"

     "I knew you would be." She replied, then we both sat down.

     "You want to know something about me. What?" I smirked at her question then put on my serious face.

     "You know what." I answered. She sighed.

     "Fine." She then made a copy of herself before continuing. "This is an illusion. They don't always have to be an illusion of me, for example-" she made her illusion into me, then Celty. "As you saw with the Celty illusion, they don't always have to be human." She then made it into a cat before making it herself again. She smiled. "My illusions are all over ikebukuro. That's how I know so much about the town. And although I can see out of them and hear out of them, I don't have any other scenes." I nodded telling her that I understood. "Any questions?"

     "What happens if you pass out? For example get drunk or something." I asked, and she replied with "If I pass out, then all of my illusions pass out with me. I gather no information unlike when I'm sleeping. Getting drunk is a different story, though. I got drunk only once, and when I did, I couldn't cast any illusions for a whole year afterward. If I tried, I would probably die," she looked at the ground when she was finished, like she was ashamed of herself. I wanted to get her out of the way. She was so foolish on giving me this information. I smirked. So did she.

     "Well, that's all i'm going to tell you today! See you... Later?"

     "Tomorrow at 8:00 pm." I finished her sentence. I wanted to also become friends with her so she trusted me. Then, I would somehow make her pass out and get someone to kidnap her, putting me at the top again. I laughed at my plan a little, before realizing she was probably watching me right now. I walked back to my computer and started to work again.

(y/n)'s POV

     I knew exactly Izaya's plan. I knew that he thought I was an idiot for telling him that much, but I planned for him to think that. I also knew that he was going to try to knock me out or get me drunk, but that won't happen either.

     I smiled to myself, walking on the side of the street, invisible so that I wouldn't get recognised by everyone. Everywhere I looked, there were familiar faces. I felt my stomach grumble. It was then I realized that I had no money. I had been stealing food ever since I moved here. I thought of a quick and easy way to get money. I pushed passed the crowd and walked to the mouth of a allyway. I waited there for the crowd to clear up. And that it did. Now there were only a few gangs roaming the streets. Perfect. I made it so I didn't look invisible and walked off to the gang.

     "What's a pretty lady such as yourself doing all alone on the streets at night? She could get kidnaped! Or even worse..." One of them smirked walking towards me. I acted scared. I ran into the nearest ally. They followed. Right into my trap. I acted scared and backed up until I hit a wall. I didn't know if they were going to rape me or flat out kill me. My question was answered when one of them unbuckled their jeans. Ugh. I was hoping I didn't have to see this.

~Vote & Comment