Chapter 6

Chapter 6

(y/n)'s POV

     We woke up the next day, both excited for Izaya to finally get out of the hospital. I became invisible, first thing, but still held on to Izaya's hand. The nurse walked in and got Izaya ready to leave. She told him to take it easy- (Yeah right), and not to do dangerous things. I would make sure he wouldn't, because he was almost one hundred percent capable of breaking all the rules the second he steps foot out the door. So he got up with my help. The nurse was surprised at how strong he was to get up with no help which made me slightly mad. So we walked out of the hospital.

     "You wanna come to my apartment? I'm positive you would like to watch me change out of this hospital gown," Izaya smirked. I got mad and decided to leave Izaya alone for a while. I let go of his arm and left.

     "(y/n)? I know you're still there... " People started to look at Izaya like he was crazy. And I was satisfied with leaving it at that. I needed a break from Izaya, so I got rid of my illusion that was following him. I went to my apartment and decided to sleep.

     I woke up to find out there was a kidnaping. I called it. The second I leave Izaya alone he gets into trouble. I needed to help him. I walked over to the building, invisible and rang the doorbell.

Third person POV

     The doorbell rang.

     "That's your sisters. Setting you on fire will have to wait," the woman that kidnaped Izaya said. She walked up a set of stairs that lead to the door. She opened the door. But there was nothing there. Izaya smiled under the bag that she put over his head. The kidnapper gave the outside world a 'tch' before returning to Izaya.

(y/n)'s POV

     I smiled at how nice that lady was to let me in. I walked over to the chair Izaya was in and took his switchblade out of his pocket. I made it so he noticed that I did this. I then did something unexpected. I called the kidnapper so she wouldn't do anything else to Izaya.

     "Who is this?" She answered. I smiled.

     "This is Izaya Orihara." The kidnapper started to panic.

     "How are you calling me! Who is this really!" She then tried to untie the bag around Izaya's head. I held it still. She then resorted in finding a knife to cut the bag. I then cut the ropes around Izaya's hands. She came back and with a shaky hand, tried to cut the bag.

     "Need help?" Izaya asked. He reached his hands up and cut the bag for her to reveal the one and only Izaya Orihara. The kidnapper screamed.

     "H-How did you do that!?" She screamed at him again.

     "Don't ask me, ask my lovely girlfriend (y/n)," I was shocked at Izaya calling me his girlfriend, and also a little mad, but I didn't let it show. I became visible. The kidnapper looked up at me and tried to run away, just to me met with another version of me. She looked around. I was multiplying. She screamed once more and crouched down on the floor. I took Izaya's hand and gave him back his switchblade. We walked out of the building, the kidnapper still on the floor, crying. We walked to his apartment like that, hand in hand.

~Vote & Comment