Chapter 2

Chapter 2

(Y/N)'s POV

     I Turned around with the intention to walk out the door. But right before I could, I stopped myself.

     "Coming, Celty?" She waved her hand saying she was fine, even though what I just witnessed told me otherwise. I made it look like when I stepped onto the elevator I just dissapeared, but that was just to mess with them. I then thought about how I could have more power over people than Orihara. My best bet was just to meet all of them individually, and try to be their friend. I already knew everyone's likes and dislikes, all I had to do was put my knowledge in play. No one would be my pawn. Everyone would be close to me, and only me. Not Izaya. I started at sundown, and by sundown, me and my illusions had won the friendship of almost everyone in town. Right now I was talking with Shizuo, and we found out we had a lot in common.

     "From the sound of it, we have a lot in common, but I have to know; Do you like Izaya Orihara?" He asked. I saw that coming from a mile away.

      "I wouldn't call it hate, but I don't like him either. I do love messing with him though! As you know, I'm a part-time info broker, and I found out today I know more about the city than he does!" I finished. By the looks of it, Shizuo liked my answer.

     "Speak of the devil!" I said as I saw Izaya behind me. I saw him with one of my illusions from a mile away. I turned around and Shizuo started to get mad like always. Before he could grab the nearest stop sign, though, I grabbed his wrist and stopped him. He calmed down a little. I then made one of my illusions appear behind Izaya like before. I made the real me look invisible. But this time, Izaya was prepared. He put his hand right through my illusion. Then, Poof! It was gone. The real me stood right in behind him once again. He turned around and tried to put his hand through me once again, but this time it didn't work. I just glared at him. He had his usual smirk on. I pushed his hand down.

     "(y/n)-Chan, what was that?" He asked, smirking. I didn't answer, I just looked back at Shizuo who looked just as shocked as Izaya the first time he experienced one of my illusions. I laughed a little.

     "I'll tell you in private, Later." I replied. I then faced Shizuo and we walked off. When Izaya was a good distance away, we continued talking.

     "I didn't think thats what you meant by 'messing with'," Shizuo smiled.

     "Let me explain, that was an illusion. I use them to mess with people sometimes, but mostly just to spy on people." I explained.

     "You can see through that thing?" He asked, obviously shocked.

     "Yup. And hear. But those are the only things. I can't feel anything, taste anything, talk, etc."

     "So you have those things, all around ikebukuro?" He asked, again, shocked. I smiled and nodded. Off in the distance, you both saw Tom running towards you.

     "Shizuo! I need your help!"

     "Talk to you later?" I asked. He smiled a little and nodded.

     We both split ways, Shizuo leaving with Tom, and me on my way to give a certain info broker attention.

~Vote & Comment