Chapter 4

Chapter 4

(y/n)'s POV

     He then tried to hold me down. That's when I attacked. When they all charged I made it look as if I had disappeared and the town was run down. I made it look as if all the people in the world had died and this is what the world had become. They all screamed, and I knocked all of them out, one by one, while they were still terrified. I then looked in their pockets for money. I was happy when I found 120000 yen all together in their pockets. (about 1100 U.S. dollars). I then walked out of the ally, satisfied. I walked back home, completely losing my appetite ever since he tried to rape me, and the second my head touched the pillow, I was asleep.

     I woke up around 10:00 am and decided to just go on my computer until I was to meet Izaya at 8:00. Now that I think about it, he never specified where. I never got his number, so I couldn't text him. Instead, I cast an illusion in front of him. It was me and I had a phone similar to Celty's. Since my illusions couldn't speak, it texted- 'I know we meet at 8, but where?' I showed Izaya the phone. He nodded.

     "Meet me here." He replied, implying his penthouse. My illusion nodded.

     "One more thing," the illusion typed. She typed my phone number and showed it to him. He added it to his phone and my illusion disappeared. He then texted me.

     "Hey (y/n), one of your illusions gave me your number -Izaya" I rolled my eyes.

     "I was the one controlling that illusion you idiot"

     "Aw, it's not nice to call me that! That hurt (y/n)!" I smiled to myself and turned my phone off. I lay on my bed, waiting for 8. I was so excited. I started to realize one thing though as the day went on- Was this a date!?

     After a day of fangirling because of what was going on around me and the internet, it was time to leave. I picked out a random outfit and left. I left a little early because I knew people would stop to say 'hi'. And that they did. When I was at Izaya's, I was happy to see I didn't even have to knock. The door opened.

     "Ready for our date?" Izaya asked.

     "This isn't a date, idiot," I replied, knowing he was joking. He smirked and we left the building. We were walking the streets, and I have to admit it was pretty boring. I was waiting for that one small thing to happen that caused everything else to happen. My thoughts were interrupted by Izaya getting a phone call. He looked at it.

     "Unknown number. Huh, that's unusual," he thought outloud before picking up. I looked carefully at the expressions on his face. I then looked behind us with one of my illusions. Someone was walking this way. Also on the phone. With a knife. I listened to both of their conversations and realized that the person with the knife was on the other end. I mentally panicked. I looked over at Izaya to inform him to see he was on the ground, a pool of blood forming around him "Izaya!" was the last word he would hear after he passed out. I made myself invisible so people wouldn't make me a suspect. I then stood a good distance away before sneaking into the ambulance with him. I caressed his cheek with my thumb, the only unnoticeable thing I could do while the nurses got to work on him. He noticed it was me right away and looked up at me, smiling. I smiled back, and i'm pretty sure he noticed, even if I was invisible. I kept my thumb there, just so he could know I was still there. He then dozed off again.

~Vote & Comment