Chapter 7 (Final)

Chapter 7

Izaya's POV

     It was at that moment when I realized how much (y/n) meant to me. She saved me several times. But I wasn't going to let her win that fast. Yes, if she were to save me once more, she would win. I wouldn't be able to fight her any longer. But for now, with the little bit of determination I have left, I will make (y/n) lower than me. I had said goodbye to (y/n) a few minutes ago, and i'm going up to my apartment in an elevator where I will be greeted by my wonderful assistant Namie. The elevator doors opened and I was about to greet Namie but I cut myself off. There was no Namie today. 'I wonder where she went.' I walked over to her desk and found a note hanging from the top of her computer.

     Izaya, I won't be working here anymore. I found another job with better people elsewhere. Have fun being alone. -Namie

     I stared at the note with a blank face. I payed her so much. I have no idea why even the stupidest of people would leave. I started to laugh. It wasn't a happy laugh though. More... Lonely. I felt a tear fall down my cheek. That's a first. I quickly wiped it away. I ripped Namie's note to pieces. I fell on my hands and knees. What I didn't realize was I also fell into depression.

(y/n)'s POV

     I woke up in my room like every day. I was getting tired of it though. I was getting tired of the same house. I was tired of stealing from people who didn't deserve it. I was also tired of oblivious people.

     I decided to go to Izaya's place, he looked like his best friend was hit by a car. But I knew exactly what happened. And I know i'm the only one who can bring him back to life. I walked over to his place and made an illusion so it looked like the elevator doors didn't open and close. I became visable when I got to Izaya Orihara's apartment and hovered over his low form. I knew what would happen next. Like the speed of light, he pulled his switchblade out and put it up to my neck. I knew exactly what to do. I pretended like I was vulnerable. I made it look like I teleported away but he knew better than that. I struggled in his arms, very out of character for both of us, and finally gave up. I made it look like he won. At his state, that cheered him up a lot. He smirked. I did too. He took his switch blade down.

     "Thanks for trying to make me feel better, but I know you wouldn't be that vulnerable around me any other day." And that broke him. That was the last time I came to his rescue. He wrapped his arms around me.

     "(y/n), stay here, by my side..." He trailed off.

     "I won't ever leave you," I returned the hug, then felt a pair of lips on my own. I kissed him back before we parted. I looked into his maroon/brown eyes and he looked into my (e/c) ones. And that was how the rest of our life went on, known as the couple with no obliviation. The only two that had an idea of what was going on in the world. And Izaya realized he had done something greater than beating me, greater than overpowering me- Falling in love with me.

~Vote & Comment

A/N: I hope you liked my first Durarara fanfiction! I have another fanfiction, so if you like Attack on Titan you might want to check that out. 

      Thanks so much for reading! I pre-wrote the whole thing, that's why I finished it in less than an hour... In reality it took about a month. Thanks again! Bye!

-Kat