So Addictive

His hands caressed my hips in tender loving circles as I fussed with his belt buckle to get it undone.

"Odango ..." He groaned after I yanked off his shirt and clawed my nails across his abs.

He deprived me of my robe before lifting me up into his arms.

I grounded my hips against his in wanton need. Our lips still tangled up in a heated dance as he turned around to lay me across my dining room table.

Wrapping my legs wrapped around his waist to rest on his buttocks, I ran my fingers through his dark locks and down his back.

Please let him take me .... Please, please let him take me ... I've waited years for this and all I want is for him to take me till I can't even remember my own name but .... Aren't we ...?

That thought got temporarily cut off when he started to kiss on my neck and fondle my breasts.

"Ummm ... Seiya ...." I groaned, raking my fingers through his hair once more in pleasure.

I almost came right then and there when he sucked on a certain part of my neck that he knew was incredibly sensitive from when we used to ... fool around in his bedroom during our time together.

A gasp wretched itself from my throat when one of his hands moved to cup me down below, giving my mound a few rubs.

"You're so wet for me, Odango, " Seiya crooned into my ear, sending tingles down in my stomach and straight to my mound. "Would you like me to take you on top of this table? Right here, right now - all you have to say is 'yes'."

Please say 'yes', please say 'yes'! This is all you've ever wanted! Come on, Usagi! You know that you want it! It's Seiya for crying out loud! You two have been hot for each other since forever and - OH GOD!

I mewled after his lips wrapped around one of my pink buds once tugging down my nightgown to reveal my pert breasts. My legs tightened around his arm as he stroked me through my soaked panties.

"Sei ... Mmm ... Seiya ... Yes ... Oh, yes ... Seiya ... So good ... Like that ... Hmm ... " I groaned, breathing heavily from the onslaught of sensations flowing through my body from what he was doing to me. A few squeaks sounding from me as he used his other fingers to twist my neglected nipple like a radio knob.

Oh, how I've missed this ... It's been so long since we've done anything like this ... I'm not responsible at all if he just rips my panties off and take me right now. He just feels so good; it should be a crime for him to be this good ... Can't he just take me already? I'd let him do anything as long as he - Hold up!

Opening my eyes when I felt my panties being slid down, something inside of me snapped as I recalled the real reason that he was over.

I can't believe that I allowed myself a moment of weakness! God, I'm so stupid! How can I forget that he cheated on me?!

My face turned into a sneer as I raised my hand and ...

SLAP

Then I used both of my feet to kick him away from me, before sitting up to glare at him. Readjusting my nightgown so that my traitorous breasts could be hidden once more, I growled at a shell-shocked Seiya, "Don't you dare touch me!"

Seiya's mouth opened and closed a few times as I hopped off of the table to properly tug my panties back onto my equally traitorous cunt. My glare not wavering a bit after the lusty haze that we were both in wore off.

Crossing my arms across my chest (and trying not to think about Seiya's mouth on both of them), I snapped at him, "You still haven't explained how you didn't cheat on me! I saw you with two other women that day, naked!'

His face smoothed out at that, but his eyes seemed to hold a sort of sadness and hurt that had me wrapping my robe around myself once more to provide me some warmth.

As if he has a reason to feel hurt at all! He was the one who -.

"Odango, I swear that I didn't do anything to or with them outside of kicking them out of my apartment, " he said, taking a seat after fixing himself up. "Fuji and Yuka felt the need to try and proposition me into sleeping with them both again that day, but all I wanted was for them to go away and to see you.'

I snorted, rolling my eyes. "Sure you did. You looked awfully comfortable with them when I walked in on them to - TOUCHING you that day, so are you trying to say that my eyes were deceiving me?"

He sighed, running a hand through his short locks.

I miss his ponytail ...

Shaking myself out of the direction of where that thought was going, I cocked my hip and waited for him to continue.

"If you had arrived a bit earlier, you would've heard me tell them 'no' and to 'fuck off' several times, I swear. That is the whole truth."

"But you were in a towel and they were touching you and I saw -, " I started, uncertainty now filling within me as his eyes met mine with such hope and sorrow that I felt like I was drowning in a waterfall of emotions.

"You know that I'm telling the truth, Odango. You know that I'm not deceiving you. You know me more than anyone in the world, " he continued, eyes searching mine with a glimmer of hope. "Just open your heart to me and you'll see. I could never deceive you, let alone cheat on you even if I wanted to. It'd be shameful of me to do such a thing and it's just not me."

I looked away from him after that to stare out the window at the breathtaking view of flowers outside. Nibbling on my bottom lip nervously, I could still feel his gaze on me as if he were trying to hold me or something.

He really does love you, Usagi. You know that he'd never deceive you, at least not intentionally. He's always had a soft spot for you, even before you two became friends or started dating. Seiya would always put you first and only you. You love him still and he obviously still loves you. Just give it another chance ... But what if he hurts me again? We'll get there when and if it happens, but for now give it a try. I know that it's complicated after what happened before, but ...

"... I believe you, " I uttered out, turning my eyes back onto his as they widened and lit up beneath mine with blatant hope.

"You do?" He prodded me, searching me from head to toe for any hint of uncertainty.

I smiled at how cute he was acting right now like a puppy trying to earn some type of affection. Moving over to him, I cupped his face within my hands to look even deeper into his eyes.

"I do, but don't ever hurt me again, OK?" I whispered, before claiming his lips in a much tender kiss than the one from earlier.

Please don't rip my heart out again ... I can't handle it ...