Trouble?

I gaped at the other woman approaching my table with an equally familiar aquamarine-haired beauty. "Haruka-san? Michiru-san? What brings you guys back so soon?!" I managed out before I found myself within Haruka-san's arms in a bear hug.

Michiru giggled, "We're here to do a joint show with the Three Lights for the last branch of our tour." Then she embraced me equally as warm.

"But what have you been up to, Koneko-chan? Do I still have a chance with you?" teased Haruka-san, winking at me with her famous smile that used to make me and the girls melt to a puddle of goo when we were teens.

I snickered at Michiru-san, who elbowed Haruka-san in the ribs for that with a roll of her eyes, and opened my mouth to respond when a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist and a familiar voice whispered into my ear.

"Hello, my sexy Odango. Missed me?"

My eyes widened in mild horror as I snapped around to come face-to-face with a pair of midnight blue eyes that twinkled with joy at the sight of me.

"Seiya?!" I managed to squeak out before his lips found mine in a chaste kiss that had my knees buckling.

"How's it going, gorgeous?" he purred afterwards, tucking a few strands of hair behind my ear.

"I'm doing good. I was just hanging with the girls and catching up with Michiru-san and Haru-."

"You?" I heard Haruka-san basically spit out with what resembled absolute disgust from behind me.

Turning around with Seiya to face Haruka-san and Michiru-san once more, I shouldn't be surprised by how appalled she seemed to be at seeing Seiya from how she knows about ... the incident that happened 7 years ago that caused Seiya and I to split up till a few days ago.

"Haruka-san ..." I started, moving over to her when Seiya's voice cut in.

"Hello, Kaiou-san ..." he offered Michiru-san a nod and a charming smile, then turned his attention onto Haruka-san. His expression instantly turning sour. "What's up, Ten'ou-san? Cat got your tongue?"

A snort sounded from my eldest friend before her fist was caught in midair by Seiya.

"I see that you're still charming as ever, " teased Seiya, a smirk on his face now. His eyes casting off a mocking glimmer as they held Haruka-san's indignant ones in some sort of stare off between the two.

"I was just smushing a certain pest before they could get their nasty, parasite antennas all over Koneko-chan, " sneered Haruka-san right back.

Noticing how people in the café were starting to take a complete interest in the whole thing, I flushed and tugged at Seiya's sleeve.

"Seiya ..." I called to him, earning his attention.

"Yes, Odango?" he cooed to me, giving a small smile.

"People are starting to stare ..." I pointed out to him, watching as he looked around at all the people looking over at him and Haruka-san.

Seiya turned his attention back onto me. "Odango, I -."

"Hey, Seiya! We've gotta go!" hollered a familiar voice that instantly had Minako-chan bouncing with excitement.

"YATEN-KUN!" she squealed and sped over to her lover.

I could've sworn that I saw a smile stretch across Yaten-kun's face after Minako-chan threw her arms around his arm, but he tried to pass it off as annoyance by pushing her away.

"Mina, not now. We've got to go back to work or ..."

"... We won't be able to finish half of our record by the end of the day today, " finished Taiki-san, standing beside Yaten-kun now. "So we must be moving right now, Seiya."

Ami-chan blushed beneath Taiki-san's gaze when it wondered over to her, earning a slight smile from the other genius. "Hello, Taiki-san, " she breathed, trying to hide behind her book.

"We're still set for dinner, right, Sweetheart?" he returned, full on smiling now.

She gave a nod and a shy smile before returning to her book.

Minako-chan gave Yaten-kun puppy dog eyes. "You coming over tonight for more ... plans?"

I frowned at their strange behavior as they exchanged a few more words in quiet whispers before Taiki-san cut in.

"It's nice to see you, Tsukino-san, " he greeted me, still smiling warmly.

Yaten-kun added teasingly, "But I bet that she probably wants to be rid of Seiya already after how he's been hanging off of her so much."

Seiya rolled his eyes and gave me another kiss, pulling me into a hug. "I'll come over to your place later, " he whispered, kissing the tip of my nose.

I nodded my head and gave him a slight squeeze. "I'll see you later."

Pulling away from me, Seiya moved to stand with Taiki-san and Yaten-kun. "It was lovely to see you all again. Have a nice day!" he called over his shoulder as they left.

Haruka-san rasped behind me, "We should really be going as well. Michiru and I have left Hotaru with Setsuna long enough."

Michiru-san gave me a warm smile and embraced me. "It was great to see you. You should come over with the girls soon to visit, " she stated and pulled away.

"I'll do that soon enough, I'm sure, " I replied and returned her smile.

"Have a nice day, girls!"

"See ya, kittens!"

Then they disappeared as fast as they appeared, leaving me with a sinking feeling for the rest of the day as I replayed Seiya and Haruka-san's reaction to each other over and over again in my mind.

I wonder why they hate each other so much .... It can't be over me entirely, right?

I looked over at Seiya, who had me wrapped up in his arms on the couch – asleep. I giggled when he mumbled something about evil cats trying to eat him and brushed away his bangs to kiss his forehead.

"I hope that everything works out for the best this time, Seiya ..." I whispered with a sigh and joined him in dreamland shortly afterwards.