A Seed of Doubt

"Umm ... I thought I told you no funny business before a show ... " Seiya groaned, his tense muscles easing up beneath my touch.

My breasts pressed against his back as my fingers danced across his back. I kissed the nape of his neck and purred, "But I wanted to make sure that you were relaxed before your show."

He chuckled, "Yes, but if you keep going at this rate – the show just might end up being cancelled because I'd be too busy taking you on every flat surface in this room."

"Oh, but you can't because: A) you said 'no sex and no seduction before any performance' ..." I parroted him, deepening (at least I tried to) my voice as I quoted him from a few days ago after he (reluctantly) deflected my attempts at ... bathing him the other day. "and B) you swore that you'd wait for my cue to fuck me anywhere."

Seiya grasped onto one of my hands and kissed it. "Because I promised you years ago that I'd wait for you and I'd wait to make love to you, even if you're never ready to allow me near you like that, " he declared and kissed my hand once more.

I blushed, withdrawing my hand from him. "You're just saying that in hopes that I'd give into you much sooner than you'd expect me to. You also only want to just fuck me, not make love."

I can't believe that I just said that ...

I fidgeted and moved to escape to the bathroom inside his dressing room, but found myself being pinned down on his couch.

"You do really think of me as such of monster, even after all that I've told you about and shown you of myself?" he breathed against my lips, lifting one of my legs up so that he was between them now.

I started, "But, Seiya, you know that -."

My attempt at defending myself was cut off by his lips pressing against mine. I moved to nudge him off of me to finish what I was saying, but my will just about flew out the window when his lips trailed down to my neck.

"Umm ... Seiya .... You said ...."

Seiya lifted his head up from my neck and cooed, "I know what I said, but it looks like I've got to remind you that I'm not a monster like you say that I am. You've seem to have forgotten who I am." He claimed my lips again, his tongue skimming across my bottom lip seconds later to demand entrance into my mouth.

Opening my mouth, our tongues mingled together hungrily in a dance of passion. My fingers tangled themselves within his dark locks as his thumbs rubbed circles on the inside of my thighs.

I pulled away after giving him another peck on his lips and tutted, "Tsk, tsk, tsk, Kou-san ... I thought you said 'no sex before a show'."

"I did, but that doesn't mean that I can't have some fun with you before the show, does it?" he pointed out, easing my panties down my legs before tucking them into one of his pockets.

"Oh, but I thought you were going to wait for my 'OK' before you'd -, " he cut me off by placing his fingers against my lips.

"Ssh ... You think so poorly of me. Stop it, please. You know deep down that I don't view you as just a potential fuck buddy – I do love you and want to make love to you to the point that you'd never let another man touch you in ways that only I can, " he swore, kissing the corner of my mouth.

I smirked up at him. "But what if I do want another man to touch me in ways that you've only dreamt of? Just like this ..." I mused, grasping one of his hands to lead it down to my moist womanhood and dipped one of my fingers inside myself with a moan.

My back arched off the couch as I proceeded to pleasure myself. My eyes looking into his, a hidden challenge crossing between us.

I moved to stick another one of my fingers inside of myself when he snatched my hand away from my swollen mound and replaced my fingers with his. A gasp sounded from me as mews followed afterwards. My hips rolled against his hand, my climax climbing closer and closer when ...