Midorima Shintarou 2

Because there will be an upcoming movie, so yeah... Have some half out of character and half in character shin-chan! XD

----
It was a gloomy rainy night, when I saw her.

I was inside the taxi that time waiting impatiently, because of the heavy traffic. I glanced outside to entertain myself at some sceneries. When a beautiful lady caught my eyes, she was in a very short skirt and a blouse with buttons open revealing her chest come out on a bar. But that wasn't what made me stare at her, it was her tired expression, that makes it easier to understand that she was really working hard.

She flinched and took something on her c-chest. I looked away for a moment and my cheeks felt hot that time. I shooked my head, then glanced again. It was her phone that she took on her chest. She answered it with a smile, so beautiful it left my mouth hang open. She was laughing, a very joyous one, for a moment she looks like an angel.

Then she frowned, the smile slowly dissappearing on her lips, from te looks of it, it was now turning into a serious conversation.  After a while, her facial expression change, it was now in panic, she kept walking back and forth while her other hand recklessly scratch her head, making her hair messy that almost covered her face. After a  couple of minutes, she ended the call and heave a sigh.

I averted my gaze on her when she looked on my way. Feeling my cheeks heat again, like it always happen. I think i have intrude on her life, in just half an hour.

Once again, I glanced at her direction. She was now talking to two men, who looks like they just drank a case of beer.

'She's in trouble', i thought. I was expecting for her to shout for help, but then she started nodding, like she was agreeing on something and went with them.

"What a girl-nanodayo." I shooked my head. I guess she was like other girls who wants men, not that I care. I don't know why, but now she was stuck on my mind. She looks decent enough not to be a stripper or a whore, but she just came out of a bar, so i don't really know.

Then, her expression flashe in my mind, her expression when she was walking with those two men, an expression of someone who is lost.

I immediately went out at the taxi and ran my way to find her, the taxi driver even called me, but I didn't bother looking back. I need to find her and i don't know why.

When I found them they were just taking her somewhere. I hurriedly walked to them, grabbed the man's shoulder and punched him in the face knocking him out.

"Wha--" The other man was about to attack, when I punched him in the face too, same as the first one, he was out cold too.

I glanced at the last one standing, her eyes widened. She walked to me and what she did next surprised me. A loud 'slap' was heard after that. I held my cheeks that was now red, my glasses even fell on the ground with that slap.

"What is your problem, nanodayo?" I asked composedly, as i picked up my glasses and wored it back.

"Don't you know what you have done? I just lost the money!" She shouted at me, her eyes in rage, but at the same time broken.

"They won't even gonna pay you, even if you give them your body. Don't be a fool, they are just using you." Her eyes widened and even if it is raining I can see tears coming out from her eyes. She covered her face, then let herself fall at the ground.

"You should be careful on who you're going with, not that i care, nanodayo." I said after, and was about to walk away for i got nothing to do with her anymore, my job is already done.

But then i felt two arms wrapped around my leg. I looked down at her and saw a pained expression just like a while ago. Her face was so wet because of her tears and the rain.

"then mister...will you buy me?" She begged, her voice cracked at the last word she have uttered. She was so broken, so vulnerable and so weak at that time.

That was the beginning of how both of our lives took a huge turn, for good.

-----
I shot a glare at the girl in front of me who has a playful expression. "Ah, shin-chan~ you're so mean! I was just reminding you about our first encounter, which is not that good, although you were so cool back then, hitting them 'kapow' 'kapow' and the way you talk is just soooo smexy and hot." I averted my gaze from her and started working on what I was supposed to be doing a couple of minutes ago.

"Shin-chan, is blushing~" she walked to me. I was about to stop her and prevent her from getting closer to me, when she tackled me, causing us to fall from the chair I was sitting at, landing us to the ground.

My eyes widened, and i felt the familiar heat from my face. She was above me, she was examining my face, using her arms as support so we're inches apart.

"Get off, nanodayo!"

"Anyway, if it weren't for that. I would still be miserable and broken. Thanks to you my mother is okay now!" She smiled at me, then stared at me. She removed my glasses and placed it at our side.

"Wha-" she shushed me by putting a finger on top of my mouth, then inches by iches her face was drawing near to mine. She closed her eyes and so did I. We were so close to kissing, when we heard the door opened, causing me to open my eyes wide, I looked at the door and saw takao with his hands on his mouth that is forming an 'O', like he was surprised on something.

"shin-cha--whoah, [name] on top! Very agressi--." We both glared at him, causing him to flinch,  "I mean enjoy!" He then he closed the door.

After that i looked up at [name], that is now sitting at my chest, also looking at me. I moved her away, which earn a protest from her and pinned her on the floor.

"I believe this is the right way, not the other way around..." She was left speechless, so i leaned down to her ear and whispered, "I own you, right?" I huskily said, that it made her whole face red.

"Y-yes..." She answered meekly.

----

extra:

name: shin-chan, you're really smexy and hot! *still below*

shin-chan: *blushes* w-what are you talking a-about, nanodayo? *still above*

name: ...and you can be cute too! i love you shin-chan~

shin-chan:  s-shut up! *blushes*