ryouta kise

kise

i am currently waiting kise to enter the school gate, i just readied the equipments i usually used when i'm pranking him. i always prank kise, he is so easy to prank, he always fell for it!

when i saw him coming, i placed his picture on the floor, where i know he can see it. i hid at the bushes, so he wouldn't see me. i peeped when i saw him picked up his picture.

"why is my precious picture here?" then he turned his picture around, looking at the back of the picture, i putted an explosion. i covered my ears. "whaa?! a--" before he could even react.

*BOOM*

i saw him all gray because of the explosion, his hair looks like he just got electic shocked.

i went out of the bushes and go infront of him. "haha! you look so stupid! ugly!" i laughed while pointing at him.

"[name]cchi! wahhhh! so mean!!" and as always, he ran away from me. whenever he see me he run away, he's scared! haha.

*ringgggg* i dusted my hands, then smirked. i thought of another prank!

-------

"KISE-SAMAAAA!"

"OH MY KISE-KUN!!!!" i heard his fangirls squealed when they saw him. i freaking hate his fangirls, they always messed up my pranks for him.

kise waved at them making them go crazy, "KYAHHHH! he wave at me!"

"it's for me!"

"no it's for me!" then the two started to fight. i sweatdropped. i grinned once he is walking near my place. i have prepared my ultimate weapon!

*insert scary sound* *evil laugh*

i popped in front of him, making him surprised. "ah! [name]cchi!" he was about to leave when i showed him my shy face like i was about to confess to him.

"w-wait, kise...i'm going to show you something..." i said rubbing my hands together and looking away from him.

"eh?"

i grinned when he became curious. "kise! here's your favorite thing in the whole wide world!" then i throwed a bucket of worms to him.

he immediately scream in a not so manly way. "WAHHHHHHH! WORMS!!! NOOO WORMS GET IT OFFF!" he ran away screaming while i was left laughing my butt on the ground.

i was laughing so hard rolling on the floor. "that was so awesome! hahaha!" i was busy laughing i didn't saw his fangirls approached me, they all glared at me, making me stop laughing.

"what do you need?" i asked, but they still glared at me.

"why are you always bullying our kise-sama!" one of the fangirls said.

"huh? because i enjoy it!" i replied, remembering what happen a while ago makes me laugh again. his face was so epic!

"his other friends bully him well it's okay since they're friends but you...you two aren't that close, you two aren't related yet you do such a thing so cruel!"

"you! you ugly creature! how could you do that?! what is your purpose?! is it just for fun? or there is a real deep meaning to it?" i admit i don't always fix myself, i don't comb my hair and such but being called an ugly creature is too much.

"I A--" i was about to protest when one of the fangirls spoke, it made me stop.

"are you inlove with him? and that you always prank him to get his attention?!" not wanting to have a fight with that many of girls i ran away from there. i was struck by his fangirls' words.