shintaro midorima

Shirima=midorima

Shi from shintaro, rima from midorima.

Tanari=takao

Ta from takao, nari from kazunari.

haha, i don't know why but...just bare with it. ><

-----

Lucky & Unlucky

I am a girl who is always gets in trouble, and gets bad luck all the time. Then i met shirima-chan, who always believe in fate and luck, he always bring his lucky item with him because he believe without those lucky item he will be unlucky and that's why i also did the same thing he did, i always watch Oha Asa to know my fortune and my lucky item but it doesn't seem to work i'm still unlucky. Then i thought of something new if shirima-chan is lucky and i'm unlucky maybe if i stick to him i'll be lucky too...well that's what i thought.

---

Gosh, i got chased by dogs a while ago. I panted as i enter the school. "Shirima-chan!" I called the moment i saw him heading to our classroom. He walked faster but i also walked faster so i could catch up to him but suddenly i tripped, my face met the ground. "Aw.." I stood up and dusted my skirt, then i massaged my face.

"That hurt." My gaze found shirima-chan that is just standing but when he looked back at me and saw me looked at him, he walked again.

"Shirima-chan! Why did you ignored me?" I pouted while looking up at him.

He sighed. "Don't call me with that name! And Oha Asa said i should stay away from [zodiac sign], nanodayo." He said as we enter the classroom. "eh? But i need to stick to you so i could be lucky just like you!" he moved away from me but i moved myself to him sticking close to him. "And i like the way i call you shirima-chan! Shi is from shintaro and rima is from midorima! Haha isn't it cute?!" I teased him. A vein popped on his head. "It's not cute it's..just call me with my name! And don't come near me, nanodayo!" While moving away to me.

Suddenly there is a flying book and it hit shirima-chan. *doogsh* and the book bounces to me. *doogsh* causing me to fall on the floor too.

"Midorima-san! [l/n]-san! I'm sorry, i didn't mean to throw it to you two! Are you two okay?" My girl classmate approached us and clasped both of her hands together.

"I'm okay, nanodayo." Shirima-chan stood up and offered me his hand. I gladly accept it and stood up. "Thanks shirima-chan!" I smiled that made him flinched. "Stay away from me, nanodayo!" He walked quickly to his sit.

"What's wrong with him? Suddenly yelling at me." I muttered to myself. I run my way to my sit when i bumped into my classmates desk causing it to bumped to the other and another and another and the last desk bump into the cabinet that has vases on it, the big vase was swirling and is ready to fall.

"Eep! The vase!" My girl classmate shouted. I run my way there to catch the vase but it was so big i don't know if i can catch it.

The vase fell and i caught it, it was heavy and i was out of balance when a pair of arms caught me. "Shirima-chan!" He's carrying me bridal style!

"There's another vase!" One shouted and it almost hit shirima-chan when i kicked the cabinet to move us away. *crash*

"Sensei is going to kill us." I uttered as if on que sensei came. "What happen here?!" I smiled at her while shirima-chan remained his usual expression,

---

LUNCH

We got scolded by sensei. "I'm sorry, shirima-chan, i've caused you another trouble." I sighed.