teppei kiyoshi

A/N: warning, in this one shot you hate riko, because she was the girlfriend of your ex. haha! XD

----

"just go away!" i shouted which cause me to earn some glares since i was in the library.

"sorry..." giving them an apologetic look then faced the guy next to me with a glare. still he have a huge smile on his face, ear to ear.

"spill it out now. i'm busy, i need to finish this seatwork that i didn't finish a while ago, since its due is until 3 pm." i demanded starting to get annoyed with him. i went back to my textbook and started concentrating on answering.

"[name]-chan, i'm her--" before he could say what he's going to say i interupted him, knowing he'll try asking me again.

"my answer is still the same... and it's a no!" being mean at him is no use, it has no effect on him. oh yeah, i remembered he has the title of the 'iron heart'.

"then i'll still do the same, i'll still try and convince you to let me court you~" i banged my head on the textbook i'm answering. this has been our daily routine for i don't know when it started.

"why are you so persistant?" i uttered, still my face resting on the textbook.

"it's because i really like you, [name]-chan~" after saying that line i swear my heart skipped a bit. i felt that my cheeks temperature raised.

"[name]-chan? are you okay?" he asked moving closer to my face if it weren't for me sitting straight he'll never move away. "i-i'm okay! geez!"

"[name]-chan, i'll do anything, just let me." he said that gave me an idea it's like a light bulb appeared on top of my head.

"a-ny-thing?" i raised a brow looking at him while grinning, still he doesn't seem to be scared and nodded.

i facepalmed. "yes, a-ny-thing~" he answered imitating me.

i glanced at him, who is smilin like an idiot since i gave him a chance. i sighed. 'i guess it's okay to try again...'

----

[after many attempts of trying to make teppei's life miserable..she always fails because teppei always endure it and happy about it.]

FRIDAY.

i made up my mind, i'm going to tell him i like him too. i realized it on how hard he is pursueding me, he'll really do everything. after my club, i went outside of the room expecting him to be waiting there but he isn't... that's why i decided to go to the gym, i carefully opened the door and peek on it then i saw something that made my blood boil. teppei having fun with that brunette coach, club is already finish but they are still talking?! then the brunette was about to leave when teppei pulled him causing for them to fall on the floor, teppei on top of her. that's it!

"teppei!" i shouted glaring at him, which surprised him. i stomped my feet angrily while entering the gym.

"[name]-chan! why ar--" before he could answer i grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the gym but before that i glared at the brunette.

i brought him to a place where we are alone. i let go of his arm and crossed my arms glaring at him.

"[name]-chan, is there something wrong?" he asked worriedly placing his hand on my shoulder but i wipe it away.

"what was that?!"

"i-i was just asking something from her.." he answered not meeting my gaze. which add my suspiscious over him and that girl.

"really?! club was already done right?! you we're supposed to be waiting for me at the door of our clubroom!" i shouted, scene of him and that girl flashing back from my mind again that really made me furious.