Tetsuya Kuroko 3

Yey! It's Tetsu's Birthdayyyy!! XD

----

Love at first sight?

To be honest, the thought of experiencing it didn't even occured to me. Is that even considered as love, when it's a complete stranger and you just happen to glanced at the direction of that someone?

Who knows?

"[name], Hurry up! You're really slow!" My friend complained for the nth time, stopping me on my track.

I rested my hand on my knee, as the other wipe my sweaty face. Physical education really isn't my thing. How can people even run under that shiny sun that could burn your everything? If it weren't for this friend of mine, then I could have just ditch this class.

"We're not in a race, can you, maybe, chill?" I retorted, with a hint of annoyance. She crossed her arms, then walked to the side of the open field, allowing me to rest.

"Okay, okay, we'll rest a bit."

As I was about to plop myself on the ground, a scene stopped me.

Actually, everything around me stopped. It was like being stuck with a sticky paper, but it was your body that chose to. The burning sun didn't even bothered me anymore, it felt cool all of the sudden. Like in those cliche scene, when the guy got captivated at the sight of the girl's beautiful hair swaying along with the wind as she was smiling, but in my case, it's me who got mesmerized by a guy who's reading a book inside a room. He wasn't smiling nor being sad, he's just...neutral.

Neutral in a way that if he ever smile or frown, I think he would even be more captivating.

I wonder about that.

I want to see more.

When I asked my friends about this, they gave me this sour look, like I was being stupid. I don't know what it was that I felt back then, but all I know is that, I want to know more about him.

I want to see him.

I want to see more of his expressions.

"Is Kuroko Tetsuya in this class?" I asked anxiously, it's one of those feeling that you get when you're opening a gift from "santa", despite being nervous that, 'what if it wasn't what you wanted?', still there is that excitement you feel that 'what if it's more than you wanted?'

He was about to call him, but I told him, "I was just checking for a friend, and please keep it a secret~" Outside his room a gaze at him, there he was jotting down some notes, I wouldn't say it was his usual expression, I think, it's different.

I became captivated again, staring at nothing but him. He's really interesting.

After realizing I'm taking too muc time on staring, I smiled, and thanked the guy, then left while skipping happily in the corridor.

I don't think what i'm doing is weird, i'm just simply checking on him. Wondering, 'what expression would I get to see this time?'

Is that so bad?

"Hey [name], isn't that they guy you like?" I quickly bought my snacks and look at the direction she was pointing.

I snorted at the sight, he was fooling around with his friend, chasing him with his dog.

"KUROKO, YOU BASTARD!"

If only we were classmates, then I wouldn't have to go through the trouble of looking for him. He is quite hard to find, most of the time.

I wonder what expression is he showing right now?

"Hey, are you satisfy with that?"

"With what?" I asked in midst of watching him practicing with his teammates. He looks so determined in his training. I want to see him in a real game. I wonder what expression can he show when playing his favorite sport.

It must have been cool.

"'That'! Just watching him silently and not even bothering on getting close to him. Are you really in love with him?"

The smile on my face dissappeared as I looked down, "I don't really know."

I don't know how deep or shallow my feelings are. Is this love or just a mere infatuation?

All I know is that i'm very interested in his expressions, how they rarely change. I've only seen few of his expressions. I'll admit I want to see more, but I know it'll be impossible in my state.

I always wonder, how he looks like when he's happy. I really wanted to see that, maybe, just maybe, I would know the answer to the questions that has been lingering in my mind.

"[NAME]!" My friend shouted after I was hit something by the head, causing me to loose my stableness and land on the floor.

I almost passed out from the force, but something made me conscious. A voice, calling out to me worriedly. Eventhough, my head hurts and my eye lids were heavy, I still managed to open my eyes.

It was him. He was infront of me, not just infront, he has me held in his arms. His worried expression is kind of cute. More.

"Are you okay?" He asked, making my heart skip a beat, then it got faster and faster. This is...

"I'm...in love." I unconsciously blurted out my feelings. I didn't realize it at first if it weren't for him chuckling and my friend calling me idiot in the background.

I was mesmerized for a moment at the sight before me. It was so beautiful, I couldn't help but stare. He's laughing at me, because of me. I made him laugh.

He must have noticed me staring, so he stopped laughing and gave me a quizzical look.

How cute.

"Cute...I mean, i'm fine. I'm [name], by the way." I states incredibly fast due to nervousness. I could feel my whole face burning from embarrassment as I composed myself. I sat properly in front of him, he was still smiling.

Fuck. My heart won't stop beating. It's so loud that it's blocking what my friend was saying. "Oh my god, i'm so embarrassed for her."

"I'm Kuroko Tetsuya." We then shook hands, which took some time, for I was staring at him for a long time not realizing that three minutes have passed already.

This time I earn a slap from my friend on my head. Telling me to stop being embarrassing. I don't know how though, especially in front of him.

That time, I realized that I do feel something about him, but it didn't just sprung from existence, but it grew, as time passed by whenever I gaze at him at the distant, it was growing and I'm betting it would still keep on growing.

It might be too ambitious of me, but this time, I won't just watch him.

Because this time, i want to see more sides of him.

I want to be the reason why his expressions change.

----
Omake:

[friend]: this girl is your stalker. *points at you*
[name]: *blush* i'm just simply looking at your expressions!
Tetsuya: I appreciate it. *smiles*
Taiga: how do you manage to stalk him?! He dissappear all the time!
[name]: it's magic *insert spongebob meme*