Friends

 Reader's POV

​​'... ' is readers thoughts.
".." is conversation.

As you are aware, I go to middle school. I go to school like everyone else (unless for some, it's circumstances) but you see, I go to the same school as these two people who you are well aware. Imayoshi. Hanamiya. I know them but at the same time, I don't. Let me tell you a story of the past shall I?

Riiiingg! 'oh.. i slept in class again' You thought.
​​​​You woke up from the sound of the bell signalling it's lunch time. How the teacher has not noticed your sleeping in class? Well you drew eyes on your eyelids to make it look like you're awake haha. You stood up and started to walk up to the school roof where you eat for most of your lunch breaks. As you were at the corridors nearing the stairs to the school rooftops, a certain dark haired male in your class, glanced your way, smirked and left with a bespectacled boy, whose waiting for him. Those two seem to be good friends to wait for one another... Honestly, you really want to be friends with the people from your class but you were too shy and being close to them is something you are always afraid of.
​​​​​​"Hey you!" someone shouted at you from a distance.
You turned and stared at the person who shouted.
"How dare you try to steal my cell phone!" the girl blared out to you who was confused. 'I am pretty sure she's from my class..'
"I didn't -" you tried to clarify.
"I saw MY PHONE, MY Iphone 6S, poking out of YOUR bag! Never knew a quiet person like you would be someone like this! Hand me the phone now." she spoke with disgust.
Just as she was about to reach out to you -
"Is this what you're looking for?" a voice broke the argument.
The dark haired boy dangled in front of the girl, the exact mobile in front of her.
"Wha- no way! I saw that it was in her bag!" the girl stammered and you frowned.
'I am going to grow old real quick if all this drama happens. I feel like punching the day lights out of her. Ugh stop being so violent, think positive thoughts. I didn't steal anything' and your mind was chanting positive thoughts.
"It was left at the gym." the other boy spoke, his spectacles glinting.
"I was ne-" she said but was cut off by the other dark haired boy, his presumably friend, who approached the accusing girl swiftly, leaned in and reinforced his words. "It. was. left. in. the.gym. Right?"
The girl's eyes widen, stammered, nodded her head and left ASAP.
You did not know what to say.. You didn't steal anything. But you were glad you were saved by these two boys. One of which is from your class. For the whole of your middle school years, you have not had someone back you up. 'Friends..'
... 'oh! they're still here!'
"I uhh... thank you!" you stammered and bow as deep as you can go.
"Not a problem. That's what friends are for right?" the specks guy spoke.
"F-F-Friends??" You spluttered. 'Thanks brain'.
"Unless you don't want to be. That'd be sad." the no speck guy replied, with a sad look on his face.
"Y-yes I'd love to be friends!" you said, looking up to them, feeling embarrassed and you fidgeted.
Cue awkward silence for a minute or so...
​​​"It'd be nice to know your name for starters." one of them said.
"Ooo eh.. my name is (F/N)." you stated.
"Hanamiya."

"Imayoshi."
The end. Happy ending. Jokes, this is only the beginning..
--- --- --- ---
A/N : Imayoshi is a year older than Hanamiya so hanamiya is in the same class as reader.
This is a prologue. Please let me know if this is ok, is my first time writing this.