Akashi

"My orders are absolute."

Reader's POV
You arrived at the Akashi residence and waved Kino off. Everyone outside was in high alert. You looked around for any suspicious activity before heading inside.
"Good evening, Ms. (S/N). Please follow us to the living room." said the butler as he escorted you to the living room.
"What a pleasure to meet you again, Ms. (S/N)." Akashi Toma (Akashi's father, created a name for him )
"Good evening, Akashi-sama. How may I be of service?" you greeted, you noted that the atmosphere was even more tense than outside the mansion. He gestured to everyone in the living room to leave the living room while he sat down and gestured you to sit as well. 'Something is up.'
"As you are aware, you and your family have been loyal to us, for many years. Hence, we are actually going away for ten days on a business cruise starting next week -"
'We?? As in him and his son? I haven't seen Akashi Seijuro for three months now.. How does that relate to me being here? Oh we have a short semester break too, starting next week. Haha I bet he's going to ask me to come with, haha that'd be a joke -'
"Which is why you are going to come with us to ensure his safety."
'I should stop thinking, otherwise it will come true.'
"I understand." 'I don't understand.'
"I am glad we have come to this decision. It is absolute that you do attend to this cruise. This cruise is important for the both of us."
'He doesn't want to admit he needs a break, typical Akashi. That's odd, he never gives the poor kid a holiday. So why now? Then again, a business cruise is considered a holiday for him, so..'
"He is to be in your care, you are to follow his orders, it's absolute. Kino-san will explain further. Last day of school is tomorrow, yes? Please see to it that you have packed your belongings tonight for tomorrow as you will be staying with us tomorrow at our residence onwards till the end of the cruise. You will be disguised so that you don't appear to be an obvious bodyguard." he summarised, as he stood up, nodded and stepped out, revealing Kino by the door, waiting.
You followed Kino and just when you wanted to ask about the disguise, you halted your tracks.
There he is. Akashi Seijuro. His once respected red eyes have turned heterochromatic. A cold red and orange. Already by the doors of the Akashi residence, you can tell that something was wrong and it must be him.
You gave him a respectable bow but he swiftly went pass you, completely unacknowledged your presence.
Kino bowed and glanced at you to see your reaction.
You were surprised.
"Please allow me to drive you home. I will further explain the details of this mission." as he ushered you to the limo where knowing that it's just you and Kino, can talk. Privately.
"The details of the disguise and the data are all in this folder for you to read. The disguise is at the Akashi manor."
"Kino-san, did something happened to Akashi Seijuro?"
Kino gripped the steering wheel as he drove, deciding whether or not to inform her. Kino maybe a driver, but he is actually a researcher and a hacker for the Akashi for years.
"Yes. That is something you will have to see it to believe it during your stay with them".
and he left it at that.
You arrived home, and took note your dad's sticky note that says "away on a trip for a month. A month." Which is understandable, he teaches self defense and survival tactics for bodyguards overseas, specialises it for different countries. A business the family has developed, generations upon generations. You packed and went to sleep.
Last day of school ---
"You should hang out with us next week, it's the holidays." Hanamiya suggested, arms akimbo as he leaned against the railings of the school rooftop.
"Yes. It's a good time to get to know each other. More closely." Imayoshi chided, attempting to lean towards you, implying that there's a deeper meaning to that. Of course, your confession to Hanamiya.
"I-I have to stay at my relatives place for the whole holidays." you lied, trying to pry off Imayoshi's and Hanamiya's attempt to spend time with you.
'aaaand this is why I am afraid to get close to anyone! I can't let them know I am a personal bodyguard. Dad will kill me. He probably be charged with slave labour or something. hehe.'
"Okay then. I'll miss you." Hanamiya confessed. He confessed. You almost died when he said that.
'It's like I am dreaming. Pinch me I must be.'
Imayoshi pinched your cheek and grinned at you.
"Ouch!"
"Don't miss me too much!" Hanamiya shouted as the bell rung indicating lunch break is over.
After school..
The three of you walked to the station where you will depart from them one last time. You waved them off and head home.
You got ready and Kino picked you up and head to the Akashi residence. You were still confused as to how your disguised would look like till you got there and saw the disguise.
"WHAT THE HELL?!!"
---- ----- ----
A/N: Pics and music owned by respectful owners.