Secrets

"Why, hello there."

Imayoshi's POV

I have observed her well enough to know that she liked Hanamiya-kun from the start.
She has got average grades. Nothing special. Just a shy girl in class with Hanamiya-kun. But can be fiery when defending us. Makes me wonder if she is actually shy..
Ever since we became 'friends' for a few months, she would occasionally glance at Hanamiya-kun, blush, stutter. But then again, she would, to me too. However, that day when she palmed her cheeks, after their conversation, from the back, I can see the tip of her ears red. Of course, it was all part of the plan.
It's time I take it to another level.
Isn't that right, Hanamiya Makoto?
Reader's POV
You stood there, eyes widen as though Imayoshi has discovered a jackpot. Well, your jackpot.
"W-w-what makes you say t-that?" you stammered, trying to compose yourself.
"I think is a good idea that you confess to him, sooner or later, we all will be going to different high schools and not be together anymore." he mentioned, his glasses glinting in the sun and observed her, like a predator giving the bait.
"But I l-l-like it this way.. Everyone being friends, we can still keep in contact.." you uttered, face looking down the floor.
'Dang it! I only realised today I like Hanamiya-kun! This is taking it to another level. Just shut up, Imayoshi! Is what I wish I can say. TT.TT'
"Do you really think so? What if I tell you, Hanamiya-kun is leaving to go overseas or if he has cancer, would that have changed your mind?" Imayoshi questioned, sat down and peered as though he is trying to pierce her soul.
You got what he meant. Anything can happen to anyone. Here's an opportunity to let him know how you feel.
"Let me think about it.. I only realised it today.." you muttered, avoiding Imayoshi's stare.
'He is like psychic or something. Bet he's going to say something like, please consider it. He just might like you back.'
"Please consider it. Hanamiya-kun might just like you back." he said, and smiled broadly.
'Your kidding..'

After school..
The bell rang symbolising that school is over. As you walk with two of your friends, you saw a black limo parked at the corner of the school. You stopped your tracks, while the two kept going and soon stopped after you did.
"Is something the matter?" Hanamiya spoke.
"Eh uh umm uh go ahead without me. There's something I need to do." you replied quickly, trying to separate from them.
"At least let me walk you to your station, like we always do. I can't let you go by yourself in the evening.." Hanamiya suggested, his face looking considerate.
Considerate. 'please take this to consideration.. uwaa.. He is so kinddd treats me like a girl~~.'
Of course, your day dreaming was interrupted when someone shouted.
"Ah! Miss-" a voice spoken out, his all too well figure aporoaching but was cut off by your own voice.
"Oh heeyyy~ uncle Soo! You're coming to pick me up? ok! I will see you guys later!" you shouted and tugged the man who spoke before, away from the two boys.
Both guys looked at each other, blinked and walked away. 

You sighed in relief and got into the limo with the man.
"Sorry, sir. I had to call you uncle and all. Why are you here at school? I thought we're keeping it a down low." you said, massaging your forehead after what happened.
"We tried to call you (S/N)-san and is quite urgent but you didn't pick up. Your father wasn't at home either." the man spoke, revving up the engine before starting to drive off.
"Yeah dad has gone on one of his 'trips'. I thought it wasn't till next month, Kino-san?" you questioned, looking out the window.
"It seems that it has brought to an immediate attention. The heir required assistance straight away. I have to pick you up and head there." he clarified and looked at the rearview mirror, chucking a left turn.
"Makes me sound important." you chuckled and face ahead.
"Indeed you are, (S/N)-chan. You're his bodyguard." Kino replied, heading towards the Akashi residence.
--- --- ---
A/N: There you have it! She is a personal bodyguard. Been doing business with the Akashis for years. Her father owns a business providing bodyguard and defence services.
The guy in the pic is Kino. The picture does not belong to me.