Thoughts

"I enjoy ruffling people's feathers, don't you?" 

 Reader's POV

Once you were done with helping out at the court, it was dark so you got home, attached to it was a gymnasium.
"How's school, kiddo?" your dad asked ruffling your hair.
"Tch! It's fine. I got friends now, so stop pittying me." You stated, smirking.
You sound different at school than at home is because you want to get friends and keep 'em. Oh if they found out..
"That's my girl! Always speaking like a boss! Now I need you to do something for me." He said in a serious way.
'He's going to ask me to 'that' again.'
"I want you do that again." he said before looking left and right for anyone eavesdropping.
You nodded, annoyed at how you have to do it again. After all, it's your part time job. A high paying part time job. Even if it means being someone you're not.
"Ok. But you need to practice your physical skills first, so off you go to the gym so you can please your client!" he patted you on the back and you were sent off to the gym. Body lifting, running, benchpressing, kick boxing, etc.
The next day...
"ohayo, (F/N)-chan!" Hanamiya greeted by the school gates as he walks in time with you.
"Ohayo, Hanamiya-kun." you greeted back, rubbing your eyes. 'What a pain.'
"You must be tired, thinking about something?" he sneered, noticing your baggy eyes and tired appearance as he leaned in.
"N-n-no.. nothing really." you blushed. You just blushed. 'He's worried about me..tch like I am some weak tuts'
"Okay feel free to talk to me when you have a problem, that's what friends are for." he said and smiled.
(Haha He's so OOC but you will see)
'wow he can smile.. he's so nice.. do I like him?' you slapped both palms on your face.
Hanamiya just stared at you weirdly.
Imayoshi was behind them later on and even he was staring at you weirdly but his smile broadened.
"I will meet you in class, bye!" you rushed to class leaving the two behind.
Imayoshi glanced at Hanamiya, giving him a signal.
"Gotcha".
At class...
Before Hanamiya walked in, he saw you were against three guys.
​​​"Hanamiya has done it for the team! Please understand! " you shouted, tightening your fist. 'Maybe I should punch the understanding out of you.'
"You knew what he did to the other rival players! HE DOESN'T CARE! let me just punch you to see if he really cares!" one of them said about to aim a blow at you.
The door slid open, revealing Hanamiya and the boy was left with his fist up in the air.
"Toya, was it? How's Kansa?" Hanamiya said, sneering at the boy.
Toya knew what that meant, Hanamiya knows people and their friends and what he is capable of doing. Toya left his hands to his sides and hollered his friends back to his seat.
Class started as usual and you thanked Hanamiya for saving you, even if you could do it yourself but might have to risk destroying your dainty facade.
At lunch time, Hanamiya stepped out so you went to the rooftop by yourself which is now their hangout place.
Imayoshi was there.
'that face looks like he knows something'
"(F/N) chan, you like Hanamiya don't you?"
--- --- ---- ---
A/N: next chapter tells you what her part time job is, take a guess. it's a secret till the next chapter.
pic doesn't belong to me.