Cruise

"You've got to be kidding me.."

There behold your disguise on top of your bed, lay men's clothing. Not to mention a short blonde wig and cyan coloured contacts nearby.
'What was I suppose to be now, a man?!!'
You looked back and forth between your folder detailing your disguise and the outfit

DISGUISE DETAILS - Seijuro's friend, Maki Tsuki

You are Seijuro's close friend.Please wear that at all times and a walkie talkie will be supplied to you. Of course, we have also supplied you with other articles of clothing.Refrain from telling anyone or exposing your identity. Follow this manual.Your family is a popular manufacturing company, Shinsu. You met Seijuro since junior high.

And so the list goes on. 'Maki is a girl's name!'
You read through the manual and made sure your things and gadgets (yes, similar spy gadgets) are set before heading to bed for tomorrow's escapade cruise.
--- --- ---

The next day
This morning you're going to set matters straight with Seijuro. He not once acknowledged your presence that day. You were there to protect him since he was 12. From then on, he would greet you or at least showed his acknowledgment. Not anymore.
You spotted the red-head walking towards you so you decided to bow first and then approach him.
"Akashi-san! I would like to speak with you." you said, internally sweating seeing you have never felt this intense atmosphere before with him.
"Speak."
"I just wanted you to know, let's work together! I will support you. Please -"
"Such petty words. Prove to me that you can support me again and I will acknowledge you." he cut her off like a blade through the skin. It hurt.
You watched as he slide in the limo waiting for you to go in. You sighed and went in.
'I guess your man pride would be tarnish if you have to be protected by a cross-dresser, I suppose.'
--- --- --

Cruise ship ~
The cruise looked marvelous. You got your luggage and placed it in your room.
'I can't read him at all. It's like he's another person now.' you shook those thoughts off and decided to go next door, which was Seijuro's room and knocked.
Seijuro opened the door, dressed casually and walked out of the room, with you following him like a puppy.
"There's a ball tonight. Please dress formal and try not to embarrass me." he commanded, looking ahead.
'tch. Like I'm going to be an embarrassment to you. I'm a pretend guy, that is even more embarrassing!' you fumed inside.
"ohh~~ it's Akashi Seijuro~"
"He's so handsome~"
"Uwaaa.. wait, who's that guy?"
"Guy? That thing?"
"Yeah.. oh must be his friend. Let's talk to him so we could know Akashi better'
You silently glared at those hoarding girls whispering at the back, wishing they'd leave you alone.
Nope. They approached you.
"Hey, you're cute. Are you Akashi's friend?"

'No. I'm his auntie.'

"Yes, pleased to meet you, Miss?"
"Please, call me Sayo." she giggled and tucked a strand of her brown hair, batting her eyelash.
You almost cringed.
"Ladies and gentleman! Thank you for accepting our invitation. Please enjoy the association and don't forget, the ball is tonight, so please do attend." the big wig announced and everyone clapped. So he must be the business partner that Akashi-sama said that he wants to do business with. (in the manual)

Your phone dinged signalling a received text. You opened it.

Hey (F/N), it's only a day, my friend. But I already missed you ~ Hanamiya
You almost screamed like a girl but you can't, cause you're a boy. So you bit your lip; almost trying not to go kyaaa.
"What are you doing?" Seijuro questioned and leaned close to see the message till you shut the phone as quick as you can.
"N-n-n-nothing for you to worry a-a-about. Haha..." you stuttered and rubbed the back of your head out of nervousness.
Seijuro just narrowed his eyes at you, feeling more suspicious as ever. But left it at that.
--- -- --

Ball ~

"Good evening. This is my daughter, Sayo." the big wig introduced.
'Your daughter?!! The brat that's been whispering crap?!'
"We have met, dad." she giggled.
"It is a pleasure to meet you, Miss Taka-san." Seijuro greeted, smiled and shook her hand.
You almost gawked at Seijuro's multiple personality trait.
Soon people were dancing to classical music, which bored you but you have to keep an eye of Seijuro, who's busy dancing with Sayo Mayo.
You leant at the back, just studying people till someone appeared before you.
"Hi I'm Nina. How are you?" Nina looks like a nice enough girl so you replied and then started chatting.
All of a sudden, a scream was heard. It was a man, who looked pale and was chocking. Immediately, a cruise doctor came and aided him. You approached the crowd of people, still trying not to take your eyes off Akashi.
"He's suffering food allergy to prawns. I will tend to him"
Yet, this cruise was specifically catered to everyone's needs. No doubt, mistakes happen.
You brushed it off. But the back of your mind said not to.
Seijuro led the way back to the rooms, with you trailing behind. After you bid goodnight, you looked back at the message Hanamiya texted.
Are you going to progress this relationship and risk being close to someone?
You texted back.
-- ---- ----- -----

A/N: pic and music do NOT belong to me.
The pic is how you look like after disguise.