~°~ Thunder ~°~

~°~ Chapter 1 ~°~

               ~°~ YOUR P.O.V ~°~

Hi, ugm... Hehehe. My name is
Y/n F.(Frostbyte) Queen.
(I know weird name) I am 21 years old. I work as an accountant. Yup. Pretty nice life.

I graduated as Valedictorian while my two friends which I lived with graduated as Salutatorian. I just got home from work and It's Friday. TGIF!

I was walking towards me and my friends shared house which we gladly shared to pay w/ separate rooms of course . I must admit... We are kinda Rich.

Define kinda. I mean, we have separate rooms, bathtubs, shower, sink, toilet separate everything. Mind you, all of our rooms are XL sized. That's how rich we are.

But, my room is the biggest among the two of them.

I have a Queen sized bed.
(no pun intended) Which is colored black. With curtains colored Green. Same colors goes for the bathroom. Fan of Loki (obviously)

Each rooms has a 60 -inch TV w/ speakers.

Our house is more like a Mansion. We'll, I mean. We are smart enough to afford it.

When I opened the gate, I walked to the door and opened it the I remembered that today is the day that we will watch THOR again. So I quickly got to my room, I saw Athena and Catty waiting for me.

"Stop being so slow Y/n! Come here were gonna watch THOR in Netflix!" Athena said. "Yeah Y/n! Were about to watch it for the 264th time!" Catty told me. Yup. We are going to watch for the 264th time.

This guys never cease to amuse me. I thought

"Coming! Let me get dressed in my pajamas first!" I ran to the room where they are and quickly get dressed in my Green pajamas. Seriously though, my favorite color is Green, Emerald, Peridot, anything that has a connection with Green(and blue).

I got to the bed and opened the computer. Search Netflix and watch THOR again for the 265th time now.

            ~°~ Le time skip ~°~

"Guys, we need to sleep. It's like, 11:54 in the night!" I groaned
"Not yet Y/n! I wanna watch again" "Another one!" They whimpered. "No! We will sleep. Tomorrow we will watch THOR: The Dark World" I said while yawning

"Yay!" The both cheered

"Goodnight Y/n!" They said in unison while walking to their rooms. "Goodnight!" I whisper-shouted and bloomed to a deep sleep

Wait wait wait wait wait.... Did i mention that both of their rooms are Red? More like White and Red. But, still the same. Cause they like Thor (obviously)

             ~°~ At  Saturday ~°~

                 At the morning

I woke up with fresh air (Air con lol) And got up to go take a bath. I decided to use the Bathtub so I put hot water and put bubbles in it when I got naked, I layed on the tub and closed my eyes, after a few minutes, I cleansed myself in the shower.