~°~ Asgard ~°~

(A/N the Italic lines are the                      Thoughts)

           ~°~ Chapter 2 ~°~

         ~°~ YOUR P.O.V ~°~

I woke up with a huge pain in my head. I stood up and got a bit dizzy so I leaned over a tree to balance myself. Wait....what?! A freakin' tree! Where the heck am I? I looked around the surroundings and thought...

No this isn't... Impossible... No.. I'm just dreaming.

Then I thought of something crazy. I backed away and ran towards a tree.

Ouch!

"Ok, I'm not dreaming." I said to myself. I started to stand up and walk around... I found myself really dizzy because of what I did with the tree. I saw a pond and smelled myself.

Yuck!

Then I slowly walked to the pond and stripped myself. I made sure nobody was looking and took a bath.

After an hour, (I know! I really take long baths though.) I quickly got dressed and walked again. I am so lucky that I brought my hair brush with me when I was buying lattes. Wait a second......

THE LATTES!!!!

Oh my goodness I am so freakin' dumb! I freaking brought lattes!

I quickly ran back to where I woke up and searched the area. I found something behind the tree and walked to it.

The lattes! I drank them all one by one. Good thing they were still cold. This is a good breakfast! When I was full I decided to walk around and saw many new things.

At the East I saw unique flowers that looked like bells and when I touched them, they rang!

At West I saw a nice pink tree and touched one of it's leaves... Or I thought It is. When I touched one of the leaves. I was surprised to see all the leaves became butterflies and flew!

Wow! This place is amazing!

At North I can see the City / Town and I saw the Rainbow bridge. (A/n: just think that after Thor destroyed the bridge Odin rebuilt it) I was amazed.

Maybe I really am In Asgard.

And lastly south. The most amazing thing I ever saw. Asgard's One and only Castle. I thought about going In but I remembered that I still need to find Catty and Athena.

Wow. Because of the beautiful places here In Asgard I almost forgot about my friends.

It was afternoon and I was sitting on the grass holding a one of the Reddest Rose I have ever seen... I suddenly heard somebody shout,

MARCO!!!

Wait....I know that voice..... Athena!

POLO!!! I shouted back

Then again...

MARCO!!!

POLO!!!