~°~ Sleepover ~°~

~°~ Chapter 8 ~°~

         ~°~ CATTY'S P.O.V ~°~
(I KNOW, AT LAST CATTY HAS THE CHANCE TO SHINE)

I woke up in the midnight... We at least I think it was midnight.... I stood up from my bed and walked to my window and opened it.

Y/n, Athena and my window is quite big. So I sat at my window while hugging my legs and facing the wonderful trees in the dark midnight.

I can still see the stars shining. I thought of everything that happened. First, we got hit by a thunder, second we got transported here in Asgard, then we touched a freakishly glowing tree and now we have magic clothes.

Now, we are warriors of Asgard.... I didn't even know that we could do those things. Wait...... How many days was it since we took a bath?

I smelt myself and to be true....I smelt disgusting! So I closed the window and walked towards the bathroom. I remembered that Y/n said if we think of the word, the clothes will change. I thought of being naked. Then I thought of the word.

Glitch

I saw a white light sparkle over me and then I'm completely naked. I closed the door and took off my ponytail. But before I entered the shower, I took the patched cotton on my bottom lip which was caused by the creature yesterday.

When I took it off, I entered the shower and closed the curtains of the shower and opened the shower. Water dripped over me and I washed myself, I found a white soap which smelled like milk and used it.

After that, I washed myself, turned the shower off and got out of the shower. I dried myself before standing straight.

"Glitch." I said in an ever low voice. I mean, I don't want to wake my friends right?

White sparkle drifted over me and the black suit which I was wearing yesterday is in me again and it smelled like the soap I used. Nah. Maybe that happens.

I brushed my hair and returned it to a ponytail and I walked out of the room and went to the balcony. When I arrived, I looked at the ocean, It so blue yet so calm....

"Catty?" A male voice said. I was startled and turned around. I was surprised to see....

Fandral

"Jeez,Fandral.... You surprised me there!" I said while clenching a hand to the place where my heart is. He smiled and stood beside me.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself, but... What is a pretty maiden doing here in the midnight?" Fandral asked with a smile. I blushed and looked back at the sea which is below the rainbow bridge.

"I woke up early, and I couldn't sleep again. I just had a shower and took off my wound patch from the fight yesterday. So I just came out to get some fresh air." I replied and looked back at him... Wow, I never noticed his eyes before. They're amazing. I noticed myself getting lost in his eyes and looked away.

"Oh... Ugm.. Can I ask you a question then? If you don't mind?" Fandral said. I looked back at him and nodded.

"Are you and.... Volstagg together? Cause yesterday I saw him flirting at you after the fight and gave you a nickname." He asked looking at his feet and putting his hands behind him while playing with his fingers.