~°~ Christmas Party ~°~

~°~ A/n: Hey amazing people in the world! This is a Christmas special! This is based on what really happened! Well.... Half of it..... My Best Friends and I really did half of this! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Hope you enjoy! P.S. this is pretty short ~°~

            ~°~ Chapter 12 ~°~

       ~°~ CATTY'S P.O.V ~°~

I woke up with a huge smile on my face.

I'M A FREAKING WARRIOR!!!

I stood from my bed, and I twirled. I jumped and (A/n: she's actually doing ballet) swayed my hands. I decided to take a bath.

When I already said 'GLITCH' and a white sparkle drifted over me, I entered the shower and began singing 'I Got The Power'. After I took a bath,I re-did my ponytail.

I said 'GLITCH' again and was wearing the same black suit. I hopped to Athena's door and opened it. When I opened it I saw Athena sitting on front of the fireplace while smiling.

By the looks of her, I think she also took a bath. She also had a wet hair on a bun and has her black suit.

"Athena!!! We are now officially freaking warriors!!!" I whispered while jumping all around her room. She just laughed and nodded.

      ~°~ ATHENA'S P.O.V ~°~

I'm so happy that were officially warriors. Wow. I can't believe it! I'm now a warrior like Sif! I mean, just imagine, the three of us were just ordinary people on the alternate universe, fangirling over Chris Hemsworth! And now... Were in this Marvel universe with Thor in Asgard!!! Can you even believe it?

"Athena, you seem in deep thought. Are you ok?" Catty asked. I snapped out of my daydream and looked at Catty in the eyes. She was standing beside the chair which I was sitting. I nodded and stood up.

"How about we pay a little visit to Y/n on her room?" I said and Catty nodded so the both of us walked to Y/n's connection door and opened it.

We saw her sitting leaning on the window with her eyes closed but she had a big smile plastered all over her face. She had a wet bun too so that means she already took a bath. We entered and closed the door.

"Hey Y/n, Happy about being a warrior too?" Catty asked. Y/n turned around and gave us a confused look. She closed and walked away from the window and sat on her bed.

"Yes, I...am....but are you guys forgetting something?"She asked while raising a brow and crossing her arms.

          ~°~  YOUR P.O.V ~°~

WHAT THE HECK? DON'T TELL ME...... WHAT!?!?

Ok.... So let me get this straight. When we got transported from the Alternate Universe to this.... Marvel universe, It was OCTOBER when we got transported.

We have been here in a two weeks and a half which means in the alternate time, we've been here for Two and a half months! (I read Norse mythology). Back to the story...

"So.... Are you forgetting what day is today?" I asked while standing up. My arms still crossed and started tapping my foot on the floor. They scratched their necks and shrugged. I face palmed and walked towards them.

"What month did we get transported here in Asgard?" I asked in a monotone voice. "October" They both said in unison.

I nodded and said, "Yes, and how many weeks have we stayed here in the Asgard?" Catty shrugged while Athena putts a hand on her head and thinks.

"Ugm.... Two and a half weeks right?" She asked and I nodded. "Well you do now that we both are the only ones who reads Norse mythology. So how many months, days or weeks have we been here in Asgard if we were to use the alternate universe time?" I said and sat on my bed again.

She sat beside me and began counting on her fingers. "We've been here for Two months and a half." Athena said in a confused voice. "So that means that it's December and there must bean important occasion we all celebrate on December right?" I half said and asked.

Athena still gave a confused look until her eyes widened. She turned to look at Catty who was having the same reaction.

"Merry Christmas Y/n!" Athena said while turning to hug me. Catty ran to us and hugged the both of us. "Merry Christmas guys! I can't believe that I lost track of time!" Catty said while sitting beside Athena.

I laughed and stood up. "Come on. We need to go to the Royal Dining room and greet the Royal family." Catty said and walked to the door.

Athena and I followed her. When we arrived, we sat down at our usual chairs and ate. After we ate, The Warriors, Princes and even The King and Queen is surprised that we were so quiet.

I cleared my throat and said, "As you all know we came from Midgard. And in Midgard, we have this celebration called, 'CHRISTMAS' party which is held every month of december."

They looked confused and looked at each other. "So what do you do in this occasion?" Frigga asked. I froze and took a quiet deep breath.

"We eat lots of food. And have fun with our family's." Athena said and Catty nodded. Frigga nodded and called one of the servants.

Later that day, Frigga called the three of us to the kitchen to teach her to cook Midgardian food. We had every ingredient we needed. So we made Ham, vegetable salad and Asgardian cake! 

Believe me, it took us soooo long. When we finished cooking, we called the Royal Family, including The Warriors to come to the dining room for dinner. When we all ate the food, all of their eyes widened.

"Oh my Bifrost! This tastes Good!" Thor said. We all laughed and did the high five. Frigga held my hand and mouthed a 'Thank You'. I nodded and we all continued to eat.

When we finished eating, we did parlor games. Believe me, after the games they had the biggest smiles on their faces. Even Loki had the biggest smile!!!

Best Christmas ever!!!

~°~ Sup everybody! Merry Christmas! Sorry if this is short! I wrote it on the middle of the night! But hope you like it! See you on the next chapter! Byerzzzzzzzzz ~°~