~°~ Confessions ~°~

~°~ Chapter 20 ~°~

           ♠YOUR P.O.V

I can feel the light of the morning sun radiate to me. A smile formed. A little giggle escaped my lips. I opened my eyes and yawned.

"GOODMORNING ASGARD!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Then I heard a thud. The connection door opened to reveal Athens smilling and Catty caressing her arse. I laughed.

"What happened to you?" I asked Catty. She let out a painful giggle. "You surprised me with your voice! I fell out of the bed!" Catty said.

Athena and I stared at each other for seconds and bursted to giggles. "I'm sorry! I didn't know! I was too happy!" I said while covering my mouth.

"Come on guys! Let's take a bath." I said. So Athena and Catty walked to their rooms and took a bath. I walked to my room and took a bath myself.

All the time I had a big smile plastered in my mouth. When I decided to end my shower, I didn't put my hair in a bun. I decided to put it in a whole braid.

I was wearing my black first trial suit too. When I heard a knock from the connection door, I smiled and said "It's Open".

When the door opened, I saw Athena and Catty in their first trial black dress too. They giggled. But when they saw me, their mouths went agape.

Athena walked towards me and caressed my face. "Are you Y/n? Where did you take her!?!" Athena yelled and pretended to make an angry face but bursted to laughter. Catty joined her too. I just chuckled. "It's me you big oaf. Hehehe. Do I look ok?" I asked.

"Ok? Y/n, you look absolutely gorgeous!" Athena and Catty said in unison. I grinned. "Come on you guys! We need to go to the royal dining room." I said and stood up and went outside. Catty and Athena linked arms with me and smiled.

         ~°~ Le Time Skip ~°~

When we arrived at the Royal dining room. All eyes are at me. Loki's mouth was agape. I sat down on my chair beside Frigga. "Dear, you look absolutely outstanding." Frigga whispered. I blushed and mouthed a "Thank You."

We all continued to eat our food. When we were done. All of us walked out of the room. Volstagg, Sif, Thor and Athena went back to their rooms.

Fandral and Catty linked arms and went to the gardens. I was about to follow them when suddenly I heard my name being called.

"Y/n wait!" A voice said. I turned and saw Loki walking towards me. I froze in my place. My heart was beating fast and I was slowly getting light headed.

I snapped out of it and said, "Yes Loki?" He stopped in front of me and scratched the back of his neck flexing his arms.

Dammit Y/n concentrate!

"Well, I was supposed to ask you if.... You want to read books in my room and talk a little bit." He said. I swear I heard a tint of nervousness in his voice that made me almost chuckle, gladly I can control my emotions. I nodded.

"Sure, why not." I said. We walked to his room. But I noticed that every step we make, makes us closer. When we were so close, I felt a hand link to my own.

My cheeks was as red as a pure blood of a vampire. I heard him chuckle. I looked at him with a confused look and smiled. "What are you laughing at?" I asked.

He stopped laughing and cleared his throat. "Nothing... You just look so adorable when you blush." He said with a sly evil grin.

Oh, two can play this game...

"Well, you look ravishing when you smile darling." I said in a seductive voice and he growled. "Don't try me Y/n...." Loki warned and tightened the grip on my hand.

It didn't hurt, but It could leave a big arse bruise in it. I didn't listen to his warning and smirked at my idea. I walked near him and whispered in his ear, "Do try what My king..." I was smirking so much.

I didn't even notice that we were in front of his chamber door. I let go of his hand and opened his door entering it. I heard the door shut with a loud thud.

I turned around to meet Loki. He had an evil grin plastered. And His eyes... It wasn't his eyes. It wasn't the blue eyes I loved. It was eyes full of lust and greed.

I walked towards him, looked at his eyes and caressed his cheek. "Are you ok Loki?" I asked with a worried face. He gave out a dark chuckle.

In a matter of seconds, I was pinned roughly to the door and was blocked with both of his hands. "Lo- Loki?" I shuttered I wasn't afraid. I was shocked. He was breathing heavily.

He looked at my lips and attacked it roughly. He closed his eyes. The kissing me with lust, greed, anger and fear.

His skin started to change color. His skin changed to blue. When he opened his eyes it was colored red. But he didn't break the kiss.

I closed my eyes and cupped his cheek to deepen the kiss. He was surprised of my action. He closed his eyes and his skin turned back to it's natural pale color.

His eyes were the blue I loved. He held my waist gently. I transferred my hands to his neck. The kiss wasn't rough anymore. It was full of love, compassion and sweetness.

When the kiss broke, He looked into my eyes and a tear slipped out of it. I wiped the tear and pecked his lips. "What happened?" I asked.

"You were really seductive. And I couldn't stop myself. When I saw you shutter, I was afraid. I kissed you because I didn't want to lose you. I- I love You Y/n." Loki said while said while closing his eyes.

I started to laugh uncontrollably. He looked at me with a confused look. "I love you too you quim! I already knew about your parentage from the start." I said while cupping his face and smilling.

"Does this mean... You're mine?" Loki asked and I nodded. "Yes My king." I said. "My king, I need to go. I'll see you tomorrow. Goodbye." I said and pecked his lips. I exited his room and went to mine.

         ~°~ Le Time Skip ~°~

When I arrived at my room, I saw Catty waiting for me. "OMG Y/N!!! FANDRAL CONFESSED HIS LOVE FOR MEEEEEE!!!" Catty yelled. 

"Catty! Quiet down! It's night! Go sleep! We will talk about it tomorrow." I said. She nodded and started to walk out.

"Goodnight." We both said in unison. When Catty went to her room, I collapsed in my bed and sighed.

Love is so Strange...

~°~ A/n: Hey guys! This is the most cheesy thing I've written so far. Anyways, Wow! 2 updates in one day! It's my peace offering for not updating for so long. I hope you read my Loki x reader! But please read the trailer first! That's all guys! Byerzzzzzzz!! ~°~