chapter 7

Clarke pov:

Did she just hang up on me. I look up and see ever body looking at me. I shake my head no.
I started crying that she did not want to be a part of all this. Mom came over and hugged me then went down stairs to make some green tea. Octavia and Raven was so mad at lexa that they left and went to the gym to cool down a bit. I said my goodbyes then went back upstairs I went to bed I guess I was really tried then I thought. I guess that I have to do this myself then, with the help of my mom and friends.

9 months later

I was putting on a dress for the day because my friends wanted to take me out for the day. When I looking myself in mirror was so big. I guess you wonder want happen over the last 9 months. After that day we kept trying to call her so many times but it just went to voicemail. So we give up on it everybody is sooo mad her that they cant even say her name. I went downstairs to see everybody sitting down in the living room talking. When they saw me they got up and walked to me.

Ready to go princes, said Bellamy taking his keys out of his pocket walking to the door holding it open for me.

Yea lets go, I said walking out with my friends. It was 5 cars outside don't ask its a lot of us. It was Raven, Bellamy, Octavia, Lincoln, Jasper, Monty, Harper, Finn, Murphy, Wells, Maya, Jessica, Angel, Lucky. I know want you thinking who is the extra people, ever body has someone let me tell you.

It's
Octavia*Raven
Bellamy*Murphy
Lincoln*Jessica
Jasper*Maya
Monty*Harper
Well*Angle
Finn*Lucky

Then it was me I was in a relationship with this guy name Jackson but it didn't work out he moved away when I mean away I mean away like the other side of the country so we just broke up for the best.

We get to the mall but they wot tell me why we hear.

Guys why are we at the mall, I said looking at all of them

Because we are going baby shopping for you, said Angel looking excited.

We don't have to go guys its fine they are fine. Did I tell you I'm having Twin's.

No Clarke you have nothing for my niece and nephew so we are going shopping, said Octavia holding her stomach. Yea she is 8 months pregnant she is have a boy. So is lucky is 1 months, Angel is 3 months, Jessica is 5 months, Maya is 2 months, Harper is 6 months.

So I guess you can say I'm not alone in this hole pregnant thing. We leave the mall with so much baby stuff that we had to fit us all in 3 cars because the other 2 was filled with the baby thing's. So we get back at my house and started to put ever thing away. We used the room across from mine to make a nursery.

 We used the room across from mine to make a nursery

When we was done I think we did a good god.

After we was done we went down stairs into the living room

So I know everybody is busy this weekend but we should all take a break in have the weekend off so want do you say, said Raven looking around at everybody.

Yea Yea Yea. After we all agreed everybody went home. I went up stairs and took a shower I got out put on my pj and went to bed. I so happy and ready to see my babies. They are born on July 10 I'm so excited because that's in ONE WEEK.

 They are born on July 10 I'm so excited because that's in ONE WEEK