Chapter 11

Lexa pov:

The next day. I was so mad that she kept my kids for me for 3 years 3 hole years. She had no right to do that. I missed so much in those kids life. I missed they first word, first walk I missed everything and I'm very sad about that. But I can't change the past but I can change now. I get ready to go meet Clarke and the twins I'm so happy to meet them. Left my office to go and meet up with Clarke. When I entered the building it was colorful.

Hello I'm here to meet Mrs.Griffin, I said to the front desk lady she seems so nice.

Oh yes you are right here Mrs.Woods
Mrs.Griffin is waiting for you go right on up.

OK thanks

When I got to the ten floor everybody stop want they was doing and looked at me. I walked off and everybody was looking at me with disgust. I felt little uncomfortable so when I got to her office I knocked.

Come in

I came in and she was looking out the window. She had on a black open back dress and her hair was curled. She turned around and I felt my hole world flap upside down. She was so beautiful it took my breath away.

Hi

Hi

So want did you want to talk about Lexa because from my point we have nothing to talk about.

I felt like I was drowning under her. She really hates me That's why I'm here to fix it.

Are you going to talk if not you can get out my office, she said looking annoyed.

Why, I ask

Why want

Why keep them from me for 3 years

U shouldn't be asking me this you should be asking yourself that, She said so calm

Want did I do to make you keep them from me. I missed everything because you was being selfish.

Selfish SELFISH I BEING SELFISH. YOU ARE THE ONE THAT LEFT ME FOR SOME GIRL THAT YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW. YOUR THE ONE THAT DIDN'T PICK UP THE PHONE. YOUR THE ONE THAT TOLD ME TO STOP CALLING. YOUR THE ONE THAT MOVED AWAY. I SENT YOU EMAIL ABOUT ME BEING PREGNANT, EVERY TIME I CALLED I WAS ABOUT TO TELL YOU THAT I WAS PREGNANT BUT YOU DIDN'T PICK UP. SO DON'T TURN THIS ON ME AND BLAME ME.

When she was done she sat back down. I had no Idea that I put her threw that so much pain. This is all my fault and I Don't think I can fix it.

Clarke pov:

I was out of breath when I finished yelling at her.

When can I meet the twins, lexa ask looking really nervous about this. But I don't know if I'm ready for her to enter are life's. I really scared she will just leave again so I'm doing best for me and the twins.

I don't think that is a good idea. Because all I know you can just up and leave and I'm not letting you break my kids hearts.

What so your not letting me see my kids. Why Clarke I said I'm sorry want do I got to do to see my kids.

One: you may leave
Two: I will think about it
Three: you got to give us time lexa
And four: you got to earn are true back.

How can I do that if I can't see you guys.

Time lexa time goodbye lexa