Chapter 8

Lexa pov:

I was sitting on the couch watching tv with Rocky until Costia come back from bathroom. LEXA COME QUICK, she yelled from bathroom I ran off the couch and ran to the bathroom so fast.

Want, want happen are you hurt, I said checking her to make sure.

No but I have to tell you something, she said holding something behind her back.

Ok so tell me, I say leaning on the door frame waiting for her to talk.

Ok so don't be mad at me I'm pregnant, she said looking worried everywhere but at me.

OMG I'm so happy, I said picking her up and spinning her around.

You are I thought you will be mad at me, She relax a little

Why wound I, I say putting her down and looking at her in the eye. The same Beautiful hazel eye's I fell in love with.

Because we never talk about having a baby before and I thought you will leave me and move on with out me.

I love you to much to let you go and I will never leave you. We will rise this baby together ok now let's go watch tv ok.

Ok I love you

I love you to

1 year later

Ally get back here or I will tell mommy you don't want me to do that, I say running after her

No mom, she said coming back to me

Good now let's go we have to meet with mommy and I prison that we will come back ok, I say just so I don't have to see that sad face that she put on all the time

When we get back home she run straight up stairs. I go to are bedroom and finish up some paper work unit I got a phone call.

Hello this is lexa

You know you don't have to talk like that with me on the phone, Anya said laughing.

Sorry so wassup anything new in your life

No sorry but I want too know one thing when are you going too bring my niece down here to visit me.

I don't know Anya me and Costia be really busy with me and the company I don't know.

Oh come on lex just for the Weekend please I haven't see you in few months, she said sounding sad.

Ok let me ask Costia will She like to go then I will call you back, I say when I hear the front door open

Wait here she is now let me ask

Baby come here

Yes baby

How do you feel like going to visit my sister

Yeah​ that will be great. When are we planning go, she said looking though are closest and pulling out a black dress and some heels.

This weekend will that be ok with you.

Yes it's ok now I have to get dressed, she said slipping in the dress.

Ok Anya will be there see you then.

Bye love you

Love you too, I said then ended the call. Then I turned to my wife.

And where are you going

My parents are picking me up to go to dinner with them they said they had something to tell me, she said looking at her self in the mirror making sure she looking ok.

Ok have fun. Oh when are you getting home because Ally wanted to see you she is in her room. And I'm going to bed love you.

Love you too and I will stop by Ally Room to say good night, she said and give me a kiss on the lips and went to say good bye to Ally and out the door she goes.

Later on that night

I was woken up by my phone ringing. I got up and answered it.

Hello

Hello is this Lexa Woods

Yes how can I help you

When the doctor told me want happen. I was already up and dressed and run to Ally room and woke her up and got her dressed and we was out the door.

When we got to the hospital. They told me a drunk driver hit the car. I broke down when they said none of them survived the crash. And after that day I know I will never be the same.(im not really going to get in detail so im going to skip a year or two).

Two years later

It's been over two years since Costia deaf. Ally is now 3 years old and she knows that her mother is dead. But I moved on it's still hurts but I can't do anything about it. That's why I spend all my time on Ally or the Company. I build this company from nothing to one of the most biggest a successful music company ever. And Costia was by my side all the way with out her this wound have never happen. I walk down the hall when one of my assistant came to me.

Sorry Miss Woods but the artist you wanted for the show this weekend couldn't make it, she said pulling out a paper full of other artist.

OK thanks mary you may leave now, I say and went to my office and started to do some work. I left work and went and picked up Ally from school. When I we got home I got Ally ready for bed.

Hey mommy can I ask you something

Yes you can

When are I'm going to get a new mommy

When she said that I wanted to cry and tell her that she will not get a new mommy

I don't know sweetie mom will try and find you a new mommy ok

Ok do you think you will find her at the Christmas party tomorrow

Mom will try her very best to find you the perfect mommy ok now time for bed.

Good night mom love you

Good night sweetie love you to

When I got back to my room I took a shower and started to think. Will I ever be happy again or will I fail my daughter.